Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erm. It wasn't a set up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Erm. It wasn't a set up. Empty
PostSubject: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Teegan stood there, uncomfortably no doubt and awkwardly, waiting. Now unfortunately her brother had been being nice to her this weekend. Her brother normally wasn't nice to her and while she disliked when he disliked her, she disliked him liking her more. Did that make sense? Well if it didn't it was because she was so nervous even her breath was sharp and jagged, so obviously her thoughts wouldn't make sense. You see when her brother was "nice" to her he did things that made her feel extremely uncomfortable. Like giving her random makovers and setting her up with random boys he thought she would be 'cute' with. Now on a normal day he would space out his set ups and makeovers, but not today. Maybe that was why Teegan looked slightly green. A makeover and a blind date in a... library? Oh Tristian, how you wrong your sister.

With a nervous cough she looked around, running her sweaty palms over these extremely uncomfortable skinny jeans Tristian practicaly stuffed her in. Okay, she would admit it, she looked-- decent-- now. Granted it wasn't as a... statement as her ball attire, but it was... different. With an awkward shift she attempted to get a book from the top of the shelf, jumping up and down to try to get the book for some reason she desperetly wanted to have. If this boy was going to be late, she was going to be awkward and try to get books she couldn't reach. Duh, it was simple.

FAIL POSTS RULE~
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Well this was going to be a little bit more awkward than Brendan thought. He had been randomly set io on a blind date... or so this kid said. Wasn't his name Tristian? Brendan couldnt exactly remember, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered was finding this girl he had inevitably been set up with. Not that it was a bad thing, just fir Brendan, this was going to be rather awkward and he didn't deal with awkward situations very well. With a deep breath, Brendan walked into the library to try to find this girl. He had only been given a vague description if her, but he guessed that he would know her if he saw her, but the only thing he saw was a girl in one if the aisles having a rather difficult time reaching a book that she seemed so intent on getting. With a silent chuckle, he walked over to where he stood beside her, reached up, and grabbed the book only to stretch it out to her with a smile. "You were wanting this, right?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

Teegan was bracing herself for many things to happen, for example until a few seconds ago the whole shelf tumblin down on her looked like her most prominate option. That was until she heard a laughing coming from a boy she honestly didn't recognise. How did all these people seem to sneak up on her, it's not like they would receive a different outcome. Like now, this boy was going to get what always came with being snuck up on, the classic freeze with a deer-in-the-headlights kind of look and turn a sickly color of plummish red. "Uh-- thanks." She mumbled taking the book before actually taking a good look at him. Oh my, he was actually attractive, surely this was not the boy Tristian had set her up with! In fact, there was no way he was the guy, Tristian almost always took the attractive ones, because you know Teegan has experience with boys c;. "I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I kind of have this date. So um.." She mumbled, shrugging awkwardly and swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:30 am

"Really?" He question with slight surprise. This couldn't be the girl that oguy was talking about, was it? She looked pretty cute, especially since he had considered this some kind if prank since... you know, that how teenage buys act. So if this was really her, he would have to thank that Tristian guy later... depending I. His the rest of the evening went. That is, if this really was the girl. He couldn't really think of who else would have a date in the library, but he couldn't be too careful. "What a coincidence. I have a date tonight too. Although I'm not particularly sure who my date is. It was kinda.. set up, I guess. Strange, isn't it?" He asked, trying to keep a conversation in order to see if she was the right one. She seemed to fit the description he had been given, but he didn't know many people at this school so he didn't know if there could be people who look like one another.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Teegan turned a slight red, "It's not coincidence. I-- uh--- I'm Teegan." She mumbled trying to stand up properly with her extremely wobbly legs. Jeez Tristian why must you do this to her?

(Sorry for the fail short post, I didn't know what to say and I didn't want it to die:3)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Brendan simply gave Teegan a smile that make teh ladehs swoon /shot and nodded in response to her name. "I'm Brendan. It's a pleasure to meet you," He said in a way that sounded a least a little sexy D;
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Teegan gave behind her ear a nervous scratch as the boy gave her a smile. She attempted to return it, but it ended up looking more creepy and seductive. She let a nervous laugh as he also introduced herself. "I'm Teegan," she mumbled again. "You already knew that though." Nice Teegan, playing it smooth. So... Two people. In a library. Sitting here. Alone. Being all... Lonely. Make a move Brenden. /shot
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Brendan simply gave her a small chuckle. Yes, a chuckle. Her slight nervousness actually seemed to appeal to him. Not that he has shallow preferences, but it was kind of cute.. even if the smile was a little odd. But, no one was perfect. "So," He said, trying to keep up a conversation. "is there anything specific you want to do?" He asked although Brendan wasn't very fond on staying in the library. It was a little weird to have a blind date inside what was probably the quietest room on the entire campus.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Teegan felt awkward, he was so cute and here she was looking like Chucky with a creepy smile that would definatly give her nightmares tonight if her comparrison didn't. She blushed as she looked down at her toes and smiled, actually real this time. "No," She told him not meeting his eyes. "But, I don't think a d-d-at-t-te in the library is very... " Romantic. Only she couldn't bring herself to say it, because she could barely bring herself to say date. Hopefully he would understand what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Brendan couldn't help but smile. There was just something about this girl that seemed to make him a little more comfortable whether she was comfortable or not. Although, he could tell it was becoming rather awkward for her so he had to think of something fast. "Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing..." His voice trailed off as he tried to think. There had to be something. Then, of course, he remembered the fountain just at the entrance of the school. It was more of a romantic place anyway... if you could consider school campus romantic. "How about we go outside? I'm sure that the courtyard or the fountain near the entrance is a little bit more comfortable than the middle of the library."
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Teegan couldn't help that she felt uncomfortable, it was a part of her normal life. Maybe at a young age she was more comfortable around people, but she had ALWAYS been shy. Teegan was just that and it was a part of her awkward charm. She finally looked up at him and met his gaze only too quickly look away and blush slightly. "Okay." She replied to him softly, wipping off the then layer of sweat building up on her hands, on her pants with an awkward pat-pat. Was he going to hold her hand? Was her going to hug her? Oh lord, she wasn't sure if she was ready for this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 am

OOC: asldfkhasldfha Sorry Dx

Brendan gave her a reassuring smile before grabbing onto her hand simply to make sure that she was following. If they were on a date, he would make it one heck of a date, and where better to spend it then the grand fountain just outside the entrance of the school? It was a beautiful fountain with a sense of peace around it. It was perfect! He patiently pulled her along until they ended up outside with the fountain perfectly in view. The sun was just setting, giving the scenery a warm glow while the water from the fountain gave off a calming, trickling sound. It was definitely very inviting. "Here we are! It's better out here, isn't it?" He asked Teegan, hoping he wasn't scaring her off or overwhelming her with how awkward she seemed to feel earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Teegan turned a furious red as he held her hand. This guy was really sweet, but in the back of her mind she kept hoping that this was Nate. Surely he was with Melody, because she got very strong vibes between the two at the dance. This was why she was here on this date, feeling awkward and out of place, just so she could get over him. Which seemed useless, because he was still on her mind.
She was dazed. So dazed, in fact, that she didn't notice where he was taking her until he finally said something to her. It was gorgeous in every way possible, but Teegan couldn't help but feel out of place. It was like she was in a world of Tristian's creations in a brown paper sack. Except she wasn't in a paper sack, she was in normal clothes. Don't get too excited Brendan /shot "Wow, its..." She mumbled turning as red as the setting sun behind her. "It's really nice." She mumbled shifting from foot to foot at staring nervously at the water. Classic Teegan move, with the classic Teegan saying, which was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Her words reassured him that he had a made a right decision. He gave her a smile as he sat down on the side of the fountain looking out at the sunset a distance away. "So I guess we should probably get to know each other better," He suggested casually. "What do you like to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Teegan couldn't match his eyes and took a seat on the side of the fountain, staring down at the shiny pennies that sprinkled the bottum. He asked her what she liked to do and she blushed. How was she supposed to answer that? Dirty dancing? "Nothing very interesting." She mumbled quietly. "What about you?" It was like awkward robotic conversations going on between the two, but she wasn't used to dates like this. With a cute guy, who actually might like her... UnlikeNate.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 pm

For some strange reason, the response question that came from Teegan kind of surprised Brendan. He really didn't know how to answer that considering he hadn't been here too long and the only place he had really been to besides classes is the conservatory. Should he let her in on his little obsession with flowers? Maybe he could pull in off in a sexy way like he normally could.. Except with Irene /shot. Hmm... "Actually, I like to take trips to the conservatory every once in a while. I-It seems like a boring place, but it's really peaceful. I guess I'm just a guy of nature.. just not like those hippies out there or anything," he replied with a hint of awkwardness. That was stupid. Hippies, really?
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Well, it wasn't exactly sexy, but in Teegan's eyes something about his "obsession" Teegan found seductive. Blushing Teegan slightly shifted her weight so that her arm brushed against his and she shifted her gaze. "I don't think hippies are that bad." Excpecially when Teegan was quite the peace junkie and could easly be considered a hippie, minus the drugs though. His awkwardness matched hers in a way she found really charming, but she was to awkward to let him know with any signs of affection.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Whew. What a relief that was! His stupidity didn't make him look like a failure 8D /shot. "Well that's good," He said with a small laugh as his face brightened up. "But I'm sure that what you do around here is interesting. What kind of things do you normally do?" He pressed lightly, hoping to make her come out of her shell a little more.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Teegan gave a small half-smile and moved her arm away so that it was no longer touching him. Because he just didn't let it go, she obviously didn't want to talk about how unsocial and creepy she was. She had just met him, she didn't want to scare him away already. "I... dance a little bit." she said, turing a sickly shade of red-purple. She didn't meant to say that, hopefully he would just... let it go.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Brendan simply gave her a light smile as a look of delight that he managed to get something out of her spread across his face. "I knew you did something around here," He told her as he finally kind of dropped the conversation, mainly because of how uncomfortable Teegan seemed to be. He didn't want to push her boundaries too much, but he knew that if he didn't press at least some, this little blind date wouldn't turn out so well.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm

After such a dramatic night Teegan had changed slightly. She was a little more social, all though it was hard to tell. The dance had been so terrible for the girl that it was easy to make her cry, because it also had made her emotional. So as he was trying to talk to her she seemed closed off, due to the fact she didn't want to burst out crying, but this boy was a really great guy and not wanting to hurt his feelings she flashed him a shy smile, although it was rather forced as opposed to natural. "Hard to believe?" She questiong quietly, mustering up all of the flirtiness that barely existed. She had seen movies where there was flirting and being who she was she could easily pick up on it. The only problem was trying to show it, being shy and all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Brendan chuckled lightly before shaking his head. "Actually, it doesn't surprise me that you dance. You seem to be more... of the dancing type, I guess you could say," He said the conversation just kinda died. He couldn't really think of much to say and it wasn't very easy to make a quiet girl talk. After a few minutes, an idea finally popped into his head. "Hey, do you like flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Man he was so cute and yet she was being all awkward and depressing. "What do you mean?" She asked, lifting one dark eyebrow high and tilting her head to the left to show her confusion. Her hand rested calmly on the bench and her eyes in a dreamy far off expression as she stared at the sunset. "Yes, I do." She told him, letting out a yawn and stretching her arm, only to put it back down very very close to his hand (You can decided if they touch or what) and pulled it away blushing. Only to put it a safe five inch distance away.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

yeahsurethehandstouched;u;

Brendan's face has also blushed, giving his fair skin a nice shade of light pink before he recomposed himself and smiled--something of which he had notice he'd done a lot in just the past little while. After a few seconds, he turned towards her, holding his right hand kind of in front of her so that it caught her eye. Giving his wrist a slight flick, a beautiful, healthy rose appeared in his hand, the stem on it already free of thorns and the petals in full bloom all thanks to Irene's magic touch with plants. But instead of it being a simple red rose, this one was several different colors. At the base of the rose where the petals met, it was a vibrant shade of yellow that slowly faded to pink and then to a bright red as the color reached the tips of each petal. The sight of it was gorgeous and Brendan hoped that Teegan would like it just as much as he did. "Here you go," He said bashfully. "I had gotten it just for you."

Rose Depicted Here (Joseph's Coat Rose):
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

Ooc: THIS ISN'T DEAD. D:<

The rose was gorgeous, it's bright and vibrant colors matching those of the sunset and the blush often found upon her cheeks. Teegan was speechless, not only had she never even been given flowers before, but she never expected one so breathtaking. She looked at him and back at the flower, and then back at him and then at the flower, before reaching out daintily to take it. "Oh... Wow... It's so-- beautiful! I-I-I don't know what to say---" She said to him her hand shaking slightly and her cheeks so rosy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erm. It wasn't a set up.   Erm. It wasn't a set up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Erm. It wasn't a set up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: The Library-
Jump to: