Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you're the new kid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

When you're the new kid. Empty
PostSubject: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 pm

A small girl walked down the hallways a map of the school in her hands as she looked around. She tucked a soft red-blond strand behind her ear and looked around for some guidance, seeing as she was truely hopeless even with a map right under her nose. With a cough she headed over to the closest person and tapped their shoulder. "Excuse me, but can you help me?" She asked adding a small smile her voice laced with an irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Desken turned around to face the small strawberry blonde, a bit surprised. He didn't recognize her, and figured she was one of the new students that showed up from time to time. "You're new, aren't you? It would be my pleasure." He said, with a grin of his own. It was, after all, his job to help out the students. His hands were in his pockets, so he shook his brownish grey bangs away from his eyes to view the girl better.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh, wow. She hadn't expected him to be so... Nice. "Yes, I just got 'ere actually. From Ireland, me hometown. Quite duh' different experience! Me name is Wisteria, by duh' way." She said holding out a small and very pale hand. "Do you mind showing me duh' way to me room?" She asked holding out her shedule for him to see.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 pm

"Ireland, you say?" He murmured, raising an eyebrow. He could have guessed from her strong accent, in fact anyone probably could have. "Interesting." He looked down at her petite hand, and chuckled a bit, before shaking it with his own. "Desken. Nice to meet you. That's a beautiful name you have." He commented, being a gentleman before taking a look at her schedule. "Ah. Not at all. I'd love to." He said grinning crookedly. "Just come with me." He instructed before walking away swiftly, expecting her to follow behind.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:27 am

Wisteria returned is smirk with a cheeky grin as he called her name beautiful. "Good 'den! Lead deh way tour guide!" She said with a grin following him close on his trail. "Quite duh big place 'ere. I 'ope I'll be able to know me way around!" She commented letting out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 pm

As Desken swiftly walked towards the dorm rooms- Dorm 1, to be exact, he turned his head slightly to keep up small talk with the young woman. "It is a rather large place, huh? Kinda hard to believe the Headmaster lived here. And don't worry, you'll get use to it after awhile." He said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you're the new kid.   When you're the new kid. Empty

Back to top Go down

When you're the new kid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Hallways-
Jump to: