Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovely Plants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark

Dark

Lovely Plants Empty
PostSubject: Lovely Plants   Lovely Plants EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Deacon walked into the conservatory and smelled the air, he sighed happily at the smell of flowers and greenery. He walked through the plant-filled building until he came to a bench. He sat down on the bench, and smelled the air again. He laid back on the bench and cooked his eyes, thinking about all that happened that day.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Shadow

Shadow

Lovely Plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Plants   Lovely Plants EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well, it's not every day that the conservatory gets visitors," a voice said from a short distance away. It was Brendan standing next to a small potted plant that was growing at a very healthy rate. It was the one that Irene had given him his first day here, and he was doing just as she said: he was taking good care of it. He had just given the small plant a generous amount of water so there was a small trickle dripping to the floor, but otherwise, the conservatory was rather quiet. "I'm Brendan. And you are..?"
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

Lovely Plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Plants   Lovely Plants EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Deacon jumped when Brenden started talking "I'm Deacon, that's a vey nice plant you have there" he said after Brenden was done
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u674
Shadow

Shadow

Lovely Plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Plants   Lovely Plants EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm

As soon as Deacon had mentioned something about the plant that Brendan was standing next to, he inadvertently took a step away from it before giving him a smile. "Yeah, it's pretty interesting. I'm looking after it for Irene. Whenever she doesn't have time to be in here, I guess I kind of look after the place. It's actually kind of strange to see someone else in here," He said before blinking. "Not that having visitors is a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovely Plants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovely Plants   Lovely Plants Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely Plants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Conservatory-
Jump to: