Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... Empty
PostSubject: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Harmony sat on the couch in the living room type thing in the center of her dorm, staring outside the window and the storm, she had a small jar of homemade oreos in her lap and a glass of milk on the table beside her. The young woman had crumbs on her cheeks and on her lap because, really, they were fawking oreos and who cares if a little mess was made? Well, except for... The girl paused to brush a few dark crumbs off her favorite scarf.
It was a shame the storm made everything outside undoable, but sitting in here and relaxing was kinda nice too. Now, if only she had some bread... /shot
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Kobe hurried down the dark and endless corridor. He could barely see an inch away from his face. His hands were splayed out in front of him as he felt his way to his dorm. There was a surprising white flash from a window, making him jump. It was followed by a loud booming sound, and the young man was almost certain he felt the ground underneath him tremble. That fraction of a second, he saw the number in front of his face. 13. He dropped his hand onto the doorknob, gazing at the blackness in front of him. For a second, he wondered if there was anything in front of him anymore. It seemed as if it dissolved away into the darkness like everything else. He gingerly twisted the knob and peered into the dark room. It was dimly lit; his eyes beginning to adjust to the dark surroundings. He slowly closed the door behind him, not wanting to wake anyone up. Maybe if he fell asleep quickly, he would wake up to a bright and sunny morning. Now, he was alone in a dark room with God knows what. Kobe tried to keep his cool as he walked into the room. He hadn't even noticed anyone on the couch. Maybe that was because it was facing away from him? Another unsuspecting flash. He felt as if his heart exploded from his chest, and he nearly fell over. "...Jesus fucking Christ..." he breathed, clutching his chest. He was awkwardly tilted over the top couch, managing to keep his breathing steady. He leaned forward on the couch, rubbing his concerned face with a palm and propping himself up with another arm on the couch."Ah, fuckkkkk....." He clenched his teeth tightly. He gave a few soft sighs of worry, embracing for the next flash. He awkwardly rose to his feet, furrowing his brow, staring at the windows.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am

At first, she had hardly even noticed that someone had walked into the room, being rather distracted by milk's favorite cookie; because, you see, the best part of the cookie was the creamy filling. With ease, Harm split the treat into two and licked the sugary, white icing off with the tip of her tongue.
The flash of the lightning that came next might not have scared her so much, that was, hadn't the boy collapsed right next to her. Harmony let out a little squeak as she felt his arm brush up ever-so-gently against her, throwing back a little; though, he didn't seem to notice that she were there. "... Kobe?" She questioned lightly, setting her jar down on the cushion. It was hard to tell in the dark, but something seemed really off about him. The blonde got on her knees and gently grabbed at his arm as he stared away, looking at him with curious, almost-childlike green eyes, "Are you okay...?"

She paused, tilting her head, waiting for an answer. "Do you want an oreo? :D"
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Okay, storm, you're going down. Kobe maintained his glare at the window, digging his fingers into the couch. It was as if he was frozen into place. Hopefully, he'd conquer his small fear of storms if he just faced them. Another flash exploded, light piercing through the room, making him squint his eyes. He could have sworn he heard his name being called as the booming light appeared, but hopefully that was just his imagination. However, when he felt something grasp his arm, he gave a sharp gasp, hurling himself backwards. He stared around, balling his hands into fists. "Who's there!?" he shouted, trying to make himself audible over the roaring thunder. He noticed two small green eyes watching him from the couch. He stared back at it, almost doubtfully. "Harmony?" he responded back questioningly. He stepped forward cautiously. Blinking, Kobe acted casual. "I'm okay. Are you okay?" He looked down at the little jar full of chocolate cookie things. He shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine. You look like you really enjoy those things." He effortlessly hopped over the couch and jumped onto the seat next to Harmony. Company was good for him right now; no matter how obnoxious Harm could be at times.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Harmony didn't so much as flinch from the sudden crack of lighting, unafraid of the storm. In fact, she loved it, and it was made even more fun - for once - by the fact that this place had no lighting, making everything darker and more mysterious ... like the power really went out~. Every flash of lightning was seen clearly. There was nothing to listen to but the pouring rain and echoing thunder. Hell, she'd go out and dance in it, hadn't she had the temptation of the cookie jar instead.
No, it wasn't the weather, but Kobe himself managed to freak her out quite well~. "Kobe!" she squeaked again, flinching back as he got on the defensive. She looked rather nervous until he seemed to get over himself again, placing her hands in her lap and rubbing the back of her palm gently. "Yeah... I'm perfectly fine~."
A smile quickly grew on her face though as she watched him leap over, having to swipe up the jar quickly before it recoiled and went bouncing off the couch. "Well, yeaaah. I mean, who doesn't love 'em?" Harmony said, as if it were an obvious observation, and just for reassurance she added the answer. "Pfft. Crazy people, that's who." She didn't mind nibbling on another cookie as another large blinding flash could be seen outside, it's rumble following a few seconds after. "It's getting closer~ Oh, maybe we'll get to see the eye of it? Wouldn't that be cool? I've never seen that - wait, do storms? Not like they can see anything, but that's what they call the middle of it, right? I wonder why they call it that... What do you think?" The girl started to ramble on, clearly oblivious to the fact that the subject was indeed what caused his strange behavior when he walked in. Slow.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

Kobe's eyes were fixed on his lap thoughtfully. He tried to push the though of the storm away. The rain was pouring so hard, Kobe was afraid it might even shatter the windows. He looked up at her as she talked about Oreos. He role his eyes at her comment. "Well, call me crazy. They look really plain and stale. I don't think I'd like them..." He witnessed another flash, as if he were getting his picture taken. He lowered his gaze, grumbling nervously. Kobe looked over at Harm. What did she think of this storm? Maybe she'd be completely scared, and the strong and powerful big broth we'd be by her side to comfort her. To his surprise, it was the complete opposite. She had a dainty smile as she continued to munch on the cookies. He turned away for a moment. Though, that didn't last long until Harmony began to comment on the storm. The young man looked at her once more, eyes file with worry. "What? How- How can you tell it's getting closer?" he asked, gaze lashing over to the windows again. "No, we're not in the middle. The storm's going to clear up and we'll be okay," he said, though they were more questions than statements. "It will be gone before we know i--" Kobe was cut short by another vigorous lightning strike. The thunder shook the couch, and the lighting had left behind small crackles; almost like fireworks. At that, he slammed his back against the back of the couch as if he was pulled backwards by some powerful force. In reaction, his hand gripped Harmony's arm tightly, the other hand on the arm of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:49 am

For a few moments, Harmony looked completely and utterly dumbfounded. She almost laughed a little, "That's really funny~." The girl finished off the rest of her cookie. "They're chocolately and creamy and taste really good in milk. How can you not like them. Isn't your last name Or-ee-as?" The girl scooped up a few more cookies in her hand. This was not going down. He definitely was going to share one with her, here and now. She glanced out the window at the flash of lightning and counted the seconds under her breath as he turned away. 'One, two...' She nodded her head as she did the math and continued on her snack. "You count the seconds after the flash, then wait for the echo of thunders. It sounded two seconds after the light, so that means it's two miles awa -" For once she actually paused her busy talking to actually look at him, at first in wonder if he was even listening to her explanation (If he didn't want to know, why'd he ask? Srsly.), but she was finally starting to catch on. The look on her face quickly turned to concern. Of course they were going to be okay. Granted, this was an old place, and the storm was pretty harsh (Not only was the rain pounding, but she was certain she could also hear the howl of the winds, and of it slamming things around outside.), but this place was supposedly full of supermen-or-whatever-people. If worst came to worst, they could snap their fingers and stop it, right?
"Ow!" Harm said suddenly, having been about to start counting again, instead she flinched away from the boy's sudden grasp, the jar of oreos falling off her lap and spilling unto the floor. "That hurts..." she protested quietly, though it was a question if you could even hear her over the storm. The girl suddenly got on her knees and placed her hand where he was gripping her, "Kobe, are you sure you're okay...?" Was he afraid of the storm? That's so... Not bad, but he always seemed to big and strong, like he wasn't ever afraid of anything..
Back to top Go down
Pinely

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 am

Kobe glared at her. "I mean it. They look completely and utterly disgusting; like some guy picked up some shit up off the ground and decided to mash it into an innocent-looking cookie." A long pause. ".....oh-rye-us" he corrected bitterly.
His breathing was a little heavy. The last strike was by far the loudest and most powerful. He exhaled deeply, trying to keep calm. He hadn't even noticed that he was clutching Harmony's arm. He immediately pulled away from her as she touched his hand gently, jumping a little at her exclaim. "Sorry. I don't...." His voice trailed away. Oh, tonight was not his cup of tea. ;A; At her repeated question, Kobe whipped away from her, hiding the shame on his face."I'm fine!" he snapped quickly. "It's just really dark... and the storm doesn't sound too good." Kobe shuffled his hands nervously. He had to pick the right words to say so he didn't sound like a complete coward. He hastily added, "and I just don't want you to get scared of a little... storm..."
Trying to change the subject so Harmony didn't dote on his idiotic comment, Kobe sat up. "So, Oreos...?"

Lazy post because my phone sucks >:U
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:36 am

The young woman bit her cheek and looked rather stubborn. "Language..." She muttered like she usually did, even with the doubt growing every day that the little reminders were proving fruitless. "These cookies are like - the greatest things ever! ... And right, I totally knew that." She shrugged his bitterness off, as if it were nothing.
At this, however, had the sensitive Harmony on the brim of small tears. She rubbed her arm quietly as he pulled away, flinching again when he shouted. So, he was...? She would have gone on and kept talking, and told him that it was okay to be scared - after all, she was scared of the dark and loud noises too at one point, but ... Some magical, rare voice of reason told that it probably wasn't a good idea. So, she stayed quiet about it. "I forgive you..." She muttered lately, out of habit more than anything really. She couldn't help but smile at his last explanation, laughing a little and wiping her eyes. Harm was still rather worried, though. Maybe she should give him a hug. Hugs made everything better. 8D
Well, maybe not exactly this moment. Another large flash of lightning was bound to happen again at any second, and she was certain if she did something like that right now, he'd probably punch her out of reflex or something... just knowing him... So Harmony settled just for scooting closer to him instead, close enough for comfort. Mhm... They're good and yummy and... all over the floor..." the blonde went on, looking up at him with a little disappointment. "It's all your fault they're on the floor. You need to pick them up." The girl nodded. Like hell she was going too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...   How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even... Empty

Back to top Go down

How can you be named orias and not like oreos? i don't even...
Page 1 of 1