Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FFFFFFFF--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm

ooc: if Harm's in the room... FFFFFFFFFFLIP.

ic: Kobe hurried down the hallway at a quickened pace, not turning to look behind him. He had a troubled look, as if something was greatly bothering him. He turned sharply and headed into the nearest room. He quietly closed the door, a little unnerved about how there was no lock on it. He turned around, pressing his back against the door, giving a relieved sigh. It was as if he escaped something; as if there was one less thing he should worry about now. When he took the time to actually look at the room he entered, he froze. The lounge. He facepalmed at the sight. Oh, sure. There'd be no one in the lounge at this time. Well, that didn't matter. What mattered is that Harmony wasn't in here. She was probably looking for him right now. He knew why. ;_;
Kobe hurriedly whipped his gaze around the room, looking for a hiding spot. It was like they were playing a game of hide-and-seek, except it was a matter of life or death. Or at least that's what Kobe seemed it was. He dashed about the room, ignoring anyone that was probably in the room. Oh, well. It's not like it mattered who else was in the room. Opening an cupboard, Kobe fit himself inside, wrapping his arm around his tucked knees. He used the other arm to silently close the cupboard doors. Then, he buried his face in his arm, hoping to muffle his breathing.

No, Kobe was not going to be found.

Not on his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Haha, no. She wasn't in there. Not just yet, anyways. |D Harmony did indeed know what day it was, and she had been planning out his presents for the past week because of it. She knew he'd probably be hiding, but she had no idea how difficult he'd make himself to find, exactly. And so, the girl sprang through the hallways, opening whatever door she could. She'd swing a door open, sometimes call out his name, then dismissively slam the door back shut and continue on; finally reaching the lounge.
Like all the other times, the door flew open and she looked around, letting out a short, frustrated huff. He wasn't here either. Well, there was only so many places he could go, and they shared a dorm... It wasn't like he could hide forever. Harmony was about to give up and move on before she heard some other people in the room talking, "Why the hell did that pink-haired guy climb into the cupboard?" "I don't know. Trying to get to Narnia?" Luls were had. Kobe's position was given away.
Harmony shuffled around the two boxes in her hands, one very cold and another one smaller than the other, she knocked on the cupboard door lightly. "Um... Kobe...?" She called lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 pm

There was a long silence. Ahh, maybe she forgot his birthday today? :D He was about to relax until he heard her bash the door open. He tensed up, eyes widening. He watched her through a small crack in the cupboard. He didn't even realize the people looking his way dumbfoundedly.
Just as Harmony turned away, the characters began to comment on him, which set Kobe off, not noticing that Harmony had changed her mind. "It's not pink, you dumbass, it's light br-- OW. >:U" There was a thump heard from inside the cupboard. Kobe had stood up sharply, forgetting he was inside a small compartment. He sat, rubbing his head, his foot kicking the door open. There he was, in a stupid posture; one foot kicked out, and the other brought underneath him. The young man rubbed the top of his head, exposing a painful expression.
He finally realized Harmony standing before him, staring at him. He stared straight back. "FFFFFFFF-- Poker-faceplz Ohai Harm..." There was a long pause.
"Sorry; we're closed!" he cried, fumbling to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Harmony couldn't help but giggle a little, covering her mouth as she did so to keep quiet, hearing his little rant from inside the cupboard. Oh, yup. There was no doubt that he was inside there now~. He was so cute when he jumped the gun, because nine times out of ten, he did end up tripping over himself.
She had caught herself starting straight back at him as he was stuck in his awkward position, trying to wear a poker face, but failing miserably as he made his retreat.
"Kobe, no!" Harm quickly set down the boxes and wrapped her arms around his, stopping him retreating back into his hiding spot. "Come on out, please~? Why are you trying to hide so badly?" She near glared up at him, determination shining in her blue-green eyes. It was pretty strange seeing the small girl now attempting to drag him back outside the box, pulling backwards. She didn't even bother to listen to what the other people in the room were saying. That's right, Kobe, get your arse out here now. You were going to have a happy muthafckin birthday whether you liked it not nawt. >:C.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Kobe heard her, which made him work faster at trying to close the doors again. His hand finally met the cold brass knob, and he clenched it triumphantly in his palm. Right as he was about to jerk backward, encasing himself in the cupboard forever, he felt Harmony grab ahold of both of his arms. This startled him, making him emit a sharp gasp. "Harm! Noh! Let me go!! D8" he shouted, digging his shoes into the bare wood, and one hand gripped on the knob. They were lucky this cupboard was strong into the ground; otherwise it would have crushed them already. "Nononononono," he whined, his hand slowly slipping away from the doorknob. "I. Don't. Wanna!" It was right then when his hand was finally released from the knob, sending him flying into her, slamming them into the ground.
Kobe was left in a daze, blinking his eyes open. Propping himself up onto his elbows, he looked down at her.

DAFUQ!? D8 Kobe, puzzledly, tried to yank out of her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Honestly, he could have done this the easy way, or the hard way - but either way, it was going to happen, and she was just fine with either. If he was going to be stubborn, then she liked the challenge. >:3 So, she ignored his protests and propped her foot against the bolted cupboard, continuing to pull backwards, dragging him out. "No! You're gonna -!" She mumbled back, letting out a squeal as the two of them flung backwards, near having the wind knocked out of her.
"Ow -..." She muttered, her eyes squint shut, "That hurt... And you're really heavy." Harmony was complaining before she even really realized what had happened. The blonde blinked her eyes open, looking back at him, his face only a few inches from hers - and the setting finally registered. "Um... Hi?" She smiled a little in confusion. *cough*"Well, I'm pretty comfortable like this. How YOU doin? ;D /shot."
She couldn't help but laugh a little as she felt him struggle to get away, "I found you~." Harm near sang, "I win~! Happy Birthday, Kobe!"
Back to top Go down
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

He stared down at her for that long moment. He didn't look amused at her casual remark. Before they knew it, Kobe looked like a dog trying to yank itself off of a leash. He tried to wriggle away, but she wouldn't let go! ;A; He tried to tug away, but she clenched his arm tightly; victoriously. "No--! Let go!" he cried helplessly, face reddening in embarrassment at how the other people watched them with amusement.
I win. Those words.... Those words echoed in his head.

FFFFFFFF-- Iaza13407379820400

/shotokayimdone

Kobe finally gave up all over, flopping down onto her. c; "Oww... G- God, why didn't you forget?" he growled, clenching his teeth, as if he was expecting her to forget. And this position wasn't helping his mood either. He avoided her gaze timidly, glaring at the cupboard. "So can you go now? Since you're done telling me happy birthday...?" he groaned, not noticing the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Really, while Kobe was in agony, she did indeed take this like a motherfucking game; laughing as he started to struggle to get away again, even being dragged a little. Truth be told, Harmony was only clinging on at this point just to piss him off, for the luls.
"Oh my, ... You really are heavy." She wheezed out jokingly before looking at him with a grin on her face. Poor guy. But as he went on, for a moment, Harm looked at him as if she were seriously unsure if he were serious or not. "Because you're my best friend here." She answered cheerfully, "And you remembered my birthday." So of course she had to return the favor.
Harmony finally noticed the people looked and laughing at them. Right, awkward position... ;u; "Well, no... I got you presents too..." Harm said softly and looked over in the direction of the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:40 am

"It's not funny," he snapped, "and I'm not that heavy!" Kobe glared at her threateningly, even though he was sure he was probably not going to do anything to her. Could she not tell that a birthday was just a burden to him?
Kobe shook his head, sighing. "Yes, I know, but you don't really have to do anything..." he began, hoping this really wasn't going where he thought it was going.
Oh, it was. He widened his eyes, unmoving. "You what!?" He followed her gaze to the boxes, blinking at them. He sprang up to his feet surprisingly easily, jerking Harmony up onto her feet with him, hopefully. His eyes were locked on them curiously, but yet annoyed. "You didn't have to get me anything," he protested. "..I don't think I could accept those. I mean, ...jeez." Kobe wandered over to the boxes, wonderously bending down and scooping one up. "But what's inside....?" he asked lightly, shaking one.

fail post ;AA;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:35 pm

"How would you know?" Harmony retorted stubbornly, clearly unwavered by his threatening looks, "You're on top of me. luckyu. ;D I'm the one stuck under your big - woooahokay." The young woman hadn't been expecting to be jerked on her feet so suddenly, tripping on herself a little and using her grip on him to balance herself out. With a satisfied look on her face, she finally let go.
"What are you talking about? Of course I did!" Harm said. It was Miss Delangelo's firm belief that every living person should be spoiled rotten on their birthday... Well, except for her sister. Really, she just paid no mind to that.
And suddenly, she looked quite alarmed, seeing him shake the first box he could pick up. "Don't shake that!" She huffed and took the chilly cube away. "That's your slice of cake... Here, shake this instead." She set the cake aside and gave him the other, larger box. If he did shake it, it'd sound like a bunch of little glasses clanging together, as well as something sliding on top.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 pm

ooc: I know it's too late to post, but I just... want to post. You don't need to reply; I know how late I am and how insignificant this post is right now. xD

ic: Kobe listened intently to the noise, depicting what the contents of it could be. Though, it wasn't long before the box was snatched back by Harmony. Her scolding made him realize that it was probably something very fragile inside. With Kobe, he didn't need any fragile things to burden him. He'd end up breaking them one way or another.
"Cake?" he echoed. He took one last longing look towards it before he was handed another box to occupy his curiosity. But it didn't. His eyes were drawn to the cake's container like a magnet. "A cake?" he repeated, craning his neck to see over Harmony's shoulder. Kobe did like him some cake. "Ah... What flavor?" the young man asked with spiked interest. There was a long pause before he allowed himself- reluctantly -to forget about the cake for now.
Holding the large box in his palms, he gave a large shake, hearing glasses clattering against each other. This startled him, making him think he'd broken something. He gazed down at the box in his lap, bringing his hands up. They wavered over the gift for a long moment, as if contemplating. "Can I open it right now?" he asked, looking at Harmony.
For some reason, he felt a pit of guilt in his chest. Harmony had made a big deal out of his birthday and acknowledged its purpose. What did he do? A silly little performance and a tap on the top of her head. He closed his eyes, shaking his head disapprovingly. Setting the box to his side, he looked up at her, trying to hide his pained emotions. "I can't accept this, Harm," Kobe breathed. "I mean, I appreciate it, but..." His voice trailed away. Oh, what was he thinking? There was no way he could give these back. She'd already bought them. That void of guilt in his heart just grew bigger at the thought.

ooc: so shaddup. was bored. felt like posting.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:39 am

this is me, channeling my feels.

The blonde fidgeted around, an unmistakable grin on her face. You had to give her props. At least she was trying to somewhat hide it. The girl had her hands intertwined behind her back as she rocked on her heels, trying to stay still, lest she mistakenly scare away Kobe before he even received his gifts. "Oreo flavor." she answered simply, watching him shake the box and flinch when the small, glass objects clinged together inside.
She brushed a few bangs behind her ear and shrugged, "You can, if you really want too..." Although she'd love the opportunity to see him open his gifts, there were important things she was concerned about... Like...

Harmony stepped back and shuffled around in her jacket. With her free hand, she grabbed one of his own and carefully guided it outwards. She pulled out a sheathed pocketknife, the handle carefully-crafted wood, etched with silver. It was a prized gift of hers, but she felt her best friend could value it more. Gently, she placed it his palm, forcing his fingers to close around it; both to assure him that there was no returning the gift, and because honestly, she enjoyed holding his hand, as cheesy as that was. "So you can protect yourself." she explained.

When she let go, the young woman made a motion and grabbed for the scarf around her neck. It was long, black, and soft - and she picked it out just for him. "And this is because it's going to get really cold soon." The weather was already starting to take a huge dive-bomb to winter. She slung it lightly across his shoulders.

And one last thing. Normally, she'd be rather skeptical about doing something like this, but the way she saw it - she was simply returning the favor. Harmony got up on her toes and placed one hand on his neck, steadying herself so she could reach up and give him a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Happy Birthday, Kobe." She muttered, much more earnestly this time around, stepping back again with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFFFFFFF-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFF--   FFFFFFFF-- Empty

Back to top Go down

FFFFFFFF--
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Lounge-
Jump to: