Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omg. My Story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hopely

Hopely

Omg. My Story. Empty
PostSubject: Omg. My Story.   Omg. My Story. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 pm

So for Language Arts class my teacher made us write a story about super powers and shiz. So I used Beata and my character (Alana) in it :D (I also added Nate just for Ebby and Frosty xD)

~~

“Alana Howser sits there.”

You look at another student, glaring at you with a look of worry.

“Oh…” you say. You don’t want to start trouble on your first day, but it’s the only seat left in the room. “Well, I’m sure she can deal with it. For one class.”

“Good luck…” The other student says, turning away and seeming to laugh a bit.

A girl walks in. That must be her. She looks at you and glares. She quickly walks over to you, her blonde hair whipping around.

“That’s my seat.”

“It’s the only one left, so…” You trail off and look around. The whole class is staring at you in disbelief. “Sorry.”

Alana glares at you more and more till your looking into her eyes. Suddenly the whole room goes black. You look around but there’s no one there except Alana. She is still glaring at you.

Small flashes of light appear everywhere. You look to your side and see something coming towards you. It speeds up and gets closer and closer. Its eyes are red and it looks like a build-up of smoke. It opens its mouth, which is full of long, sharp teeth.

Then you hear, “Hello, class. Alana please find a seat.” Alana breaks her glare and all the darkness, lights, and smoke disappear.

“S—she can have my seat.” You stand up and quickly move out of her way. Alana smiles and says, “Welcome to Beata Academy.”

After class, another student from your class comes up to you.

“Hey, welcome to the academy.” He says. “I’m Nate, and I see you’ve met Alana…”

“Yeah… nice to meet you.”

“A word of advice…” He says to you. He whispers into your ear, “Don’t mess with Alana. You will regret it.”

Nate walks away and you stand there, confused about what had happened today.
Back to top Go down

Omg. My Story.
Page 1 of 1