Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wut do we hav hurr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Pessimistic Old Man
Sleepy

wut do we hav hurr Empty
PostSubject: wut do we hav hurr   wut do we hav hurr EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Paul McLean
wut do we hav hurr Paul

Basics
Name(s):
Paul, Paulie (if you're a mobster and/or Italian)

Appearance description:
Brown eyes, brown hair, more generic features. Idgaf. I just want to get this creation done with.

Gift description:
He's kind of like a walking radio. He can transmit sounds and thoughts into other people's minds. Because of sheer ineptitude, he is followed by music wherever he goes. It tends to reflect his mood.

Details
Personality:
A procrasinator and massive nerd by nature. He is only really passionate about classic rock and science fiction from long ago because fuck you that's why. His fervent love of these things will get him worked up easily, anyways he is laidback and carefree.

Strengths:
His ability to not give a fuck. Also a wonderous imagination + personal muscial score that lets him pretend that he's a badass when swinging a random weapon around.

Weaknesses:
Lack of physical strength and speed, pop music, lazy nature, etc. etc.

Dislikes:
THIS CREATION EVEN THOUGH I'M PRETTY SURE I MADE IT

Brief History:
Paul grew up followed by the voices of eccentric radio hosts and terrible music and everyone thought he was insane. His family spent thousands of dollars with professional help but there didn't seem to be anything wrong with him. When he was young he got the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, a record player, a broken down VCR, and a bunch of VHS tapes. And so ignited a love to last a lifetime.

AND I'M AWARE THAT THIS CREATION IS SHORT

BUT FUCK THAT I DO WHAT I WANT
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

wut do we hav hurr Empty
PostSubject: Re: wut do we hav hurr   wut do we hav hurr EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Watch out, we\'ve go

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu

wut do we hav hurr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: