Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hay gurl, hay | taylor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Hay gurl, hay | taylor Empty
PostSubject: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Fall was a strange season to Wisteria and yet it was also her favorite season. The crisp transition from an over-berring heat to a bone-chilling winter, to the bright and colorful leaves, well it was perfect. Yet just as it brought her great happiness it also turned into an unforgiving wave of homesickness that crashed over her like a tsunami and right now she was drowning. She tried to keep anything that reminded her of home away from her. The leaves changing, well that was what seemed to get her everytime. Which was why she decided on a much safer and much more boring area with a scretch pad and coffee in hand and pencil behind ear.

Slowly Wisteria opened the old creaky door and took a seat on a bench left over from the dance. It was dusted with vines and a thin layer of dirt, but it was comfy enough for her to sit back, pull the pencil out from behind her ear and sketch the room around her. She slowly arched her pencil, creating the large collums that framed the corners of the room.

And so she drew, and drew, and drew. Wasting the time away, until it was no longer sun rise but mid-morning. Her page was nearly full and her coffee had been long forgotten when her pencil broke! So, she was stuck, with nothing to do but to helplessly look around. No pencil sharpener in sight. How had she been so unprepared? Hm, seems that a little luck was needed.

Cue Taylor-
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 am

Taylor had walked into the hall by the much less grand and ornate back exit. Unfortunetly, he wasn't here just for kicks. The poor guy. His first day in school and he had arrived with no idea what was going on, forced to go to the dance with no date - or no friends for that matter. Forced to be the DJ. Watched as everyone had fun and went back home to their warm, cosy dorms. He hardly settled into his own yet.

And here he was now. A few days later, the boy walked in with a broom in hand, having to sweep up the scraps on his own. Taylor looked around the room and sighed. So much work to be done. Luckily, he didn't have to take on the major decorations, just straighten up. Still... This huge room.... ;A;

The young man took his pushbroom and started to get to work. It took a few moments, but he finally noticed the fiery redhed in the other end of the hall. At first, it freaked him out - the first person he thought of who had long red hair in this school was Veranica (Which if it were, Oh Lord Almighty, run like the wind and don't dare to look back) - but on closer inspection, Taylor was pleasantly disappointed. It was someone new. No one he had seen before.

"Um - H - Hello?" He called over, trying to keep his voice light and friendly, byt struggling to be heard. "Are you here to help clean too?" Hopefully. And if not, then yay, company? If she wanted tobe near him, that was... He knew he could be shy and awkward sometimes... Okay, a lot.... Okay, all the time. Don't hate.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Wisteria had not gone to the dance. There was no specific reason, other than the fact she wasn't much of a dancer and making a fool of herself as a first impression? Well, that just didn't sound very fun. Now granted, she could've just sat in the corner and drank spiked punch, but where was the fun in that? That's right, there wasn't any fun. Needless to say had she had gone she would be in touch with all of the drama happening and with the fact she wasn't the only new kid around here.

She also would've known that today was the said date to clean up what little remained as an after math. It was as if this place was an old ruin, with all of the left over ivy reaching around as far as it could and for some reason Wisteria had lacked to notice that anthing out of the ordinary was around her. Until she heard an unfamiliar sound of footsteps and looked up, only to notice a boy about her age, broom in hand, approaching the center of the floor.

Just as she noticed him, he seemed to notice her and quite frankly it was hard to miss her. At first he seemed taken back, but he seemed to ajust to her fiery locks or whatever it was that had set him off and he approached her. He also seemed to say something to her, but she had missed it. "I'm sorreh' what was t'at?" She called out to him, flashing him a small smile.

Standing up she sat her paper and pencil on the bench where she had been only moments earlier, and stepped closer to him. Maybe now she could actually hear him better.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Taylor took a few nervous steps away, still facing her, but rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and gently. Oh - um, did she not hear him? Well, of course she didn't, the young man had barely heard himself. But... He didn't do so well with shouting. At least not in this atmosphere. It was completely quiet in the old-fashioned grand hall and the only other noise that could be heard was the rustling of the dying trees outside. You would think the slightest sound would make an echo, but no. Or maybe Taylor was just that terrible at calling for attention.

"I had just said -" He had started to repeat himself before the young man had noticed she was looking right at him, a smile on her face. He felt a cold shock jumpstart his entire body, flinching and looking away instantly, he suddenly felt even more-so nervous than before. It was kinda silly how hard his heart was beating. It's just that he wasn't a people person, you see, and this introduction wasn't going as near as well as he'd like - and they had barely said two words to each other.

Overcome with instant shyness he shook his head and started to turn away, "N- No, nothing at all. I'm sorry I bothered you..." He shrugged, trying to appear casual, but catching the pencil and papers out of the corner of his eye. He seemed rather curious, but didn't want to intrude in her bubble or anything. He assumed she wasn't here to help clean up anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Wisteria got the memo and stopped walking towards him. He seemed to be very uncomfortable with her being here and trying to walk towards him must not have come off as friendly, but more creepy. "I'm sorreh', did I scare yeh'?" she asked gently, hoping not to make the poor boy explode from nerves, that definitely wasn't the introduction in mind. She even made her moves less quiet and less dramatic, mimicing his drawn in body language only less extensive.

She was only trying to be friendly, but obviously this wasn't the approach that needed to be taken. He acted like he was going to repeat what he said, but then he just stopped. Only Wisteria was slightly oblivious and raised an eyebrow slightly. "I don' bite! I promise!" She joked, the slight trace of a smile on her lips. Wisteria really just wanted to lighten the mood, because it was obvious she would probably not get a word out of him if he didn't feel comfortable. So Wisteria tried to lighten him up with the only way she knew how, joking around.

Only this was approach wasn't working either because he was walking away. Appologizing only because he had walked in on her. Nooooo, come back! "No it's fine! You weren' bothrin' meh', you realleh' don' leave!"" She called out desprately, because she was miserably lonely. Oblivious to the fact she had seen her drawings she said, "Meh' name is Wisteria, by teh' way. I was jus' sittin' 'ere drawin', but meh' pencil just broke so I could use teh' company!" She told him in a slightly softer tone, picking up her paper and using her hands to beckon to the fact it was lonely in this dull "Grand" hall.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:11 am

Aw, don't take it personally, Wisteria. It's kinda sad, really, Taylor is just as flighty as a deer. Plus, the last time he had a conversation with a total stranger, she ended up sticking his face in her chest and trying to drag him into a closet by force; which might be considered a little piece of heaven by most guys, but not him. It's a good thing Wist got the hint. He was kinda considering leaving and coming back later. He didn't really want to clean right now anyways.

"O-Oh, okay. Good." Taylor forced a smile and called back, though he was still avoiding her gaze shyly; and, once again, it was questionable if she'd even hear him. Still, he kept on shuffling away. Come on, you can do this Wist, we all believe in you~!

He was actually rather caught off guard with her slightly desperate tactic, which made him stop in his tracks. Oh, no. So he was supposed to stay? A small blush lit his cheeks. Well, great. He had entirely been trying to avoid an awkward atmosphere, and now he had just made it worse. What did he do now? Well, he certainly couldn't just leave her here now. Not after that - if she wanted to talk that badly. That would be totally rude.

The young man stayed quiet a few moments longer, still gripping his pushbroom nervously before walking up to her - at least until the point he was a few small feet away. "Well, ..." He started thoughtfully, reaching into the pocket of his coat, he pulled out a mechanical pencil. "If you need something to draw with..." He held it up a little lightly in offering to her, giving another small smile - though he was still rather uncomfortable, he felt a little better knowing that his company was wanted. (And, if he humored her, maybe she would help him clean. Ahem.) His sea-colored eyes finally met her, "Nice to meet you Wisteria. My names - erm - Taylor..." He blushed again. Yup. It was totally a girl's name. He knew. (He'd been teased about it for quite the long time.)
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Don't worry, being the absent minded girl she was, stuff like this didn't bother her at all. In fact his shyness was different and at the same time intriguing. Because back home she was used to her loud and obnoxious family always poking and proading into her personal life. Wanting to know when she would go clean or what boys she liked and stupid stuff like that, so whenever someone shy was around her if anything Wisteria wanted to poke and proad into their personal life. What was it like to be shy? It was a case that Wisty never had to worry about going through.

She let herself giggle slightly everytime she made his cheeks burst into a pink blush. It was silly, but she found it cute, in a-ahem- friendly kind of way. She saw that he was surprised by her newest tactic and she squirmed a little bit. She didn't like being so openly desprate, because it made her feel as if her emotions were outside of her grasps. It made her do strange, uncharacteristic things that she would later regret. It even made her blush, a color that clashed terribly with her hair.

Much to her surprise he did in fact have a pencil and her excitement lit up her face like a lightbulb on Christmas. "Oh! T'anks!" She said returning his smile and polietly taking the pencil from his hands, gently enough not to cause any awkward skin-on-skin action.

"Nice to meet yeh' Taylor. T'at's a nice name, meh' broder's* name is Taylor." She told him with a small smile. Once again completely oblivious to his embarressment of the name Wisteria actually quite liked. Looking down at the pencil she was given she clicked it, but no lead came out. Hm, a bit more unlucky than she would've liked, but eh...

"Taylor, did yeh' know yer pencil is out of lead?" Wisty said holding the pencil out for him to take. "Yeh' can have it back, but t'anks anyway. T'is is random, but- eh- if you don' mind meh askin', why are yeh' here?" It wasn't intended on being a nosey question, but it did have a bit of a nosey tone.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Eh. Taylor wasn't all that particularly found of his shyness. I mean, he had been like this pretty much his entire life, and look where it got him... He had a terrible time learning how to speak to others or figuring out how to stand up for himself. He'd get bullied pleanty for those reasons as well, because instead of doing something about it - he just let it happen. He was smart, but couldn't even fit in with the smart, 'nerdy' crowd. And the girls, man... Hardly looked his way. And when he finally met the most amazing lady, he totally failed her and she had to go away...

After he discovered his power, things got a bit better. He could fight off the bullies and wasn't bothered so much. He had been called a freak a lot, but Taylor didn't mind much. He was weird. He knew that. But now, he was imvited to this school, and things were going to be way better! A fresh start with people just like him! But no, ... Again. Taylor was finding out rather quickly that things here were much the same as they were everywhere else. He was still being pushed around. The first person who took interest in him tried to rape him. Oh, there was one person here he did get along with, but he didn't see her much. She was always working or always with...

That's another thing! Please excuse Taylor's personal rants, but - It was clear who was the most popular guy in school here. And, just like all the others, he was kind of an idiot. He was pretty, could get any girl he wanted - but did he really deserve all the love and attention? And, Go Figure, It left Nice Guys like him finishing last. Just wait till he finds out there's an entire Host Club.

The young man sighed. He was getting rather distant now. True, it wasn't all bad. He'd mey someone in the Gym who was nice to him, and this girl - her accent, was she from Ireland, maybe? - she seemed pretty cu - nice! She seemedto be a very nice lady. " Really?" He looked rather surprised they shared a name. Maybe Taylor was a much manlir name to the Irish
And, very suddenly, he looked rather embarressed onceagain.

N-No, I didn't know. I'm sorry." He told her, hastily apologizing and taking the pencil back. Stupid, stupid. Ugh. He was starting to beat himself up again on the inside. "She - um - told me to come uphere and clean some, since the janitors were busy - one of the students in charge here I mean... Irene... Made me DJ too, 'cause I can power stuff... And things..." And of course he agreed to both because she scared the living Hell out of him, even if she did help save his arse. Still, he'd like to just get all that over with and forget about it, and meet awesome people, like Wist. ~ "What are you doing here?" Well, obviously, she'd been drawing, but he didn't see the appeal of drawing party leftovers.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Wisteria loved shy people, growing up with the same people and being homeschooled she only met the occasional passerby. Her house was always loud and everyone was running around doing something very IN-YOUR-FACE, like being loud and even being drunk.

Shy people were a completely different type a person that was almost alien to her. How they blushed and squirmed under the attention, rather than wanting the attention and to be prasied. The cute little clumsy actions they made when they were uncormfortable, rather than blandly just stating that they uncomfortable. It was just so cute and so well.... squeeee~!

It made Wisteria very curious just being around him and at the same time she felt bad for the poor boy who seemed to light up with blush just being around her. "Yeh really!" She told him with a giggle, "It's not like I'd lie to yeh' silleh'!" Grinning she twirled a loose strand of hair around a pail finger.

"It's fine, it's fine! No need to appologize mate!" She told him, slightly suprised at his sudden change in tone. She only had known him for ten minutes, but he seemed completely out of character. "Oh! T'ats verry... interestin'! You DJ? Now t'ats cool, eh and power stuff too? What's yer gift, like eh... what can yeh' do?" Wisteria said, running her mouth a mile a minute. Making up for his awkward silences, with her... not so silences.

"Well, like I said before, I was drawin'! Altough, if I am going to be completeleh' honest I came to get away. I uh.. keep gettin' homesick." She told him, looking down at her hands and for once not even smiling, but instead frowning with a slight feeling of greif.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:54 am

Taylor blinked a few moments a bit in confusion. "You wouldn't...?" He questioned. Well, she didn't have any reason to be truthful to him - they'd just met after all. Or was she just a nice person like that? Nicer than he'd first thought... Which was a good thing, of course. An amazing thing. He moved to brush a few frizzy strands of bangs out of his eyes, though forgot about the room and watched it fall to the ground, flinching at the large echo it created. "Ah - Oops." He forced a small smile and a laugh before bending it over and picking it back up. Smooth, man. Smooth.

"Well, I can kinda DJ." He smiled a bit more naturally this time around, though he still felt rather awkward trying to explain the whole concept. "I know how to hook up an ipod to a speaker." Taylor paused for a few moments, trying to gather his thoughts. It was kinda strange. Was talking about your power really that normal here, like asking your last name or something? Then again, that was the point of the entire, school, wasn't it? To center around kids with 'gifts'? Taylor brought up his hand and pulled back his jacket sleeve. A small, visible current ran up and down his skin before gathering in his hand, creating a little ball of electricity. "Um, careful. I don't want to shock you, but..." The young man shrugged, darting his gaze away uncertainly. That made up for the silence, though, right? That was an answer?

After showing her, he bent down and sent the electricity away, phasing into the ground; standing back up and leaning on his pushbroom. "Get away?" Taylor repeated curiously, "You're - um - from Ireland, right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 pm

IM SORRY THIS SUCKS asdfghjkl;
"Of course not! Dat would jus' be rude!" Wisteria exclaimed in a friendly and giddy voice, a soft kindness that was so energetic it was proabably possible to be thrown to the wall wih it. Except, not really. In fact, if he had been thrown to the wall with her enthusiasm she would've felt extremely terrible and filled his mind with a chorus of apooligize.

She watched him intensely, not creepily, but in a way that looked like she was studdying him. Which she was, because she just couldn't figure him out. He seemed so nervous, but she couldn't understand why. Screw trying to make him feel comfortable, she just wanted to figure him out. Which was when she notice exactly how he awkwardly dropped the pecil and Wisteria couldn't help laughing with him. "Nah, don't worry 'bout it!" She said with a grin bending down to try to get the pencil too.

Needless to say when their heads bumped together on trying to get the pencil, she looked up at him. Nervous and flustered a bit for the first time. "Ahem... S-orry." She said quickly standing up and looking the other way.

Quickly she had changed the topic, bringing up his power and that too seemed to light him up and it was so strange to her. He was so.. dare she say it... bipolar? Maybe a tad? But needless, she smiled and nodded along with what he was saying. He showed her an example of his power and Wisteria's eyes grew large. "Oi! T'at is cool."

"Yeah, everyt'ing remind me of home. Of my family." She said with a slightly sad smile. " Yeah, I grew up t'ere and honestly I wish I still was t'ere. I haven't had deh best experience 'ere. T'is very cliquey and I just ton't fit in." She told him, quiet and extremely uncharacteric of her/

Last edited by Lilac on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 am

Taylor blinked a few times uncertainly for a few moments, and as his body language still had him shying away, there was a small crooked green growing on his face. Well, it was nice to know she wasn't cruel to strangers... And not crazy either. Energetic, but certainly not crazy... "Oh, well... Heh- That's good to know." His face suddenly felt warmer, wondering if he had insulted her at all - even just by suggesting...

"Oh, no - I got it -" Taylor said hastily, reaching quickly to grab it for her, as if to try and spare her the effort. Unfortunately, in his rush to be a gentlemen, he messed up oh-so smoothly. "Ow!" He exclaimed, backing a few feet away and rubbing his head, awkwardly dropping his broom again in the process.

It didn't take him to long to recover, though, and throw all of his worry on her. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean - ... Are you okay?" His face now a bright red, he fretted over her, "W-Wist...? Taylor sighed and shook his head. God, he couldn't do anything right...

As the moments passed, the young man just let out a weak smile, "Yeah, I know what you mean..." He muttered. There were, of course, the most popular kids. Melody, he knew, and her boyfriend - and their friends. And there were the hosts. And those really athldtic types. The fabulous types. The types who liked flowers. You'd think at a school built for outcasts, this wouldn't happen, but...

"Well, Taylor started off again quietly, "You and I could always hang out sometimes, maybe... I mean, if you wanted too...

Was it possible for his face to grow brighter at this point? The world can only imagine.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

Wisteria was fine, dizzy but fine. She wobbled a bit standing up, but she really was fine. No reason to cause such a ruckus! She had suffered far worse injuries thanks to her brothers tricks and plots to bring dear old sister down to her hands and feet. She had busted her chin open countless times and popped many a limb out of socket, so one little bonk on the noggin wasn't going to send here to tears. But the way she reacted was a bit differently, she wasn't use to having a person she just met, get on with her so well, but yet be so.. Awkward! But it was so awkward that made it sweet. She really had never met someone just as headache worthy as a rubix cube! "Oi, don't worry! It's all right, me fault really! Not 'chu!" She reassured him with a reassuring giggle and a thumbs up.

And that was that really, she didn't dwell on the fact she would have a big, honking bruise there. Or that this had all started with a pencil and really she had caused all of it the moment her pencil broke. She was a simple kind of girl, she didn't really over complicate things like most of the female population. There was more interesting information going on around her, like right now!

It really shouldn't have come as much of a surprise to her that Taylor understood what it was like to be an outcast, but with all due respect Taylor was really attractive, so other than the fact he was shy to the point of tears, why was he treated differently than someone like Nate. Wisteria had never actually met him, but had seen him once or twice in the hallway with a pitiful Asian girl staring after him or a pretty blonde hooked on his right arm, and he just carried a certain air about him that made Wisteria feel like she was less important.

Why was it that he was so loved but Taylor wasn't. Granted she had only known him for maybe twenty minutes, but he seemed like a really nice guy and in Wisteria's eyes, much more friendly than Nate, who she had never actually met.

" I ton't understand why 'tis so cliquey. I mean 'chue t'ink we'd all be similar, we all have bein' a freak in common" She said with a hearty laugh and a shake of her head. It was really rediculous and she just didn't get one well with anyone worse other than him.

And then he had said something else, about hanging out and at first Wisteria thought nothing of it, but after noticing his blush she took more notice to it. After letting out a nervous giggle she nodded. "SURE! I mean- uh-ahem- Yeah, t'at would be a lot of fun! You ar really-- nice!c: She giggled looking down at her hands and swaying slightly on and off her toes.

When she finally noticed her watch and the time her mouth nearly fell open. Had she really been that long. Frowning slightly she looked up to Taylor and said, "I'm sorry lad! I lost track of me time! I have to go, sorry I really was no help! 'Twas lovely to meet you, --um you should really stop by me dorm room some time! So we can hang out ya' know? Dorm room 1, 'tis me!" She said with a smile swooping down to pick up her cold coffee and sketch book and waving friendly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay gurl, hay | taylor   Hay gurl, hay | taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

Hay gurl, hay | taylor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Roleplaying Areas :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: