Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? Empty
PostSubject: BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?   BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 pm

well, no.
Them
+ Taylor.
Okay...

The young man was standing in front of the desk of the infirmary. In the front, it looked very office like - a bit like a doctor's office. It was well decorated, like the rest of the school, and could serve as a waiting room of sorts as well. However, many of the student-nurses who had worked here didn't keep it as tidy as it probably should have been. True, they did a good job past this room. In the areas where the sick and injured lay, everything was clean and sterile - having a very open and eerie feel to it, much like a hospital of sorts should. In here, on the desk, papers were thrown all over the place - scattering the desk - would it be possible to recognize it was a desk anymore? He didn't think so. Someone left their books on the chairs. There was a textbook in the middle of the floor. It looked more an earthquake hit the place.

Taylor sighed and shifted through a few papers in his hand. There had been a few times he had tried to clean this place up, but to no avail. It always went downhill again. The only result was that he was constantly stuck in here and left short on his healing duties. "Oh -?" He make a little sound instinctively, flinching as he heard the door open and someone walk in.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?   BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 pm

"Hellooo~!" Melody practically sang, skipping into the office. White skinny jeans, white uniform shirt. Seriously, Mel. Must you always be in style? Yes. She dodged the textbook lying on the floor and frowned slightly, looking around. "Taylor. Dude. Why the hell does it look like Desken had a temper tantrum in here?" She question, crouching down to pick up the book and throw it haphazardly on to an adjacent chair. She strolled over to the desk and placed her elbows on a stack of paperwork, and her chin on her palms. "Whatever. What's on the agenda today? Aside from pretending to clean. I mean seriously, why is there always so much paperwork? Irene would cringe from all the trees we seem to kill here..." She mumbled jokingly, a light in her crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?   BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:25 pm

If Trina had been there, this room would have been OCD-ified in roughly two hours. She would have walked in with her air of sophistication/haughtiness/take your pick, gave a small gasp, and got straight to work. But the boy who walked in the office after Melody was a bit more carefree than Moon's other character. He didn't care about paper stacks and textbooks on the floor. As long as the blinds were open and their was something happy, he was fine.

Caleb peered through the door, cracking it open. "Hellooo?" He called. In his arms was a box of things . . . . a calendar with flowers on it, a pen that had a rubber cow sticking from the top, a frog notepad, a stuffed platypus. He had just arrived in the school two days before, and today he was given a notice; His talents were needed in the infirmary, and he was required to sign up as a nurse.

Caleb strode in, a bright ball of sunshine and rainbows. "I'm Caleb; the new nurse!~" He called out happily. The knick knacks in his box jiggled, and a small "moooo" could be heard coming from the cow pen. He looked at the unorganized desk, knitted his brow thoughtfully, and immediately asked, "Do I get a desk? I have so many things to brighten this place up! So gloomy in here. Like death," He made a face.

Once again changing his facial expression, he asked, "Do you guys have any coffee?" You couldn't tell, but he was tired. He had hardly gotten any sleep the night before, and he need at least two cups of caffeine and six spoonfuls of sugar per cup to stay this cheery.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?   BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am

Pardon me, Luna. D; 'Twas a long, museless weekend. I got this shit though. ;u;

When Taylor was finished with his little jump, he turned and looked at Melody with a little sigh of relief; happy it was her. Actually, if there was anyone who could walk in, he was pretty satisfied that it was her. - Well, not true. There was Jewell pfft. you wish. - I mean, there was someone else, but he doubted she would come here. And he slightly hoped she never did. The only reason people came here was either because they worked here - which she didn't - or because they were badly hurt. plzdungethurt.

He actually stared at her rather confused for a few moments. Desken... Desken... Who was that again? He thought he might have heard the name before, but... He shrugged and smiled, forcing a light little laugh; yeah. Tater-tot totally didn't get it.
The second joke on the other hand made him shudder. Yeah, he was still kind of scared of her. "Well - if she doesn't like it, she can get us a computer." Taylor muttered. Seriously. No technology at all, what-so-ever? It made organizing the office so hard - and not one person in this stupid school seemed to think it wasn't too complicated to slip a piece of paper into a folder. Either that or they were all just too lazy. Probably the later. He let out another sound, something in between an frustrated groan and an exasperated sigh.

"Well - nothing much. Just organize these things - and I think Josh is ready to go back to his dorm, now..." He mumbled, his blue-green eyes flicking around uncertainly, avoiding her gaze when he had noticed another person walk in.

I love his inventory. xDD At first, the young man looked curiously, never having seen his face around here before. "Oh - hello..." He muttered, obviously rather shy. "I'm erm - Taylor - and yeah... There's a room over ..." He talked so quietly, Dr. Caleb probably wouldn't even hear him. Instead, the burnette just pointed in the back office's direction; the door to it behind the desk. They all got their own little study area there.

"C- Coffee...?" His attention flickered over to Melody for that one, honestly unsure. Like hell if he knew.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?   BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE? Empty

Back to top Go down

BFF TOPIC ~ !! 8D RITE?
Page 1 of 1