Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A creation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

A creation. Empty
PostSubject: A creation.   A creation. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Scarlet Johnson

[img] A creation. 291cd4k [/img]

Basics

Name(s): Scartlet. SJ. Age: Fourteen and a half.

Appearance description: Long, straight light blue hair. She very pale skin and deep hazel eyes. She loves to wear a black vest of some sort. Scarlet has one type of jeans- skinny jeans. The wears black sneakers or knee-high black boots. She very rarely dresses up nicely.

Gift description: The ability to take ones fears and make it real for a desired amount of time. If someone is horrified of The Grudge or Bloody Mary, she could make it appear for an hour or more. This person's fear only goes after the person. It can scare others, but not physically harm them. As so, only the Scarlet can eliminate it.

Details

Personality: Ignorant, Kind, and trustworthy. When she makes up her mind you can never change it. Scarlet is never mean and prefers to talk things out rather than user violence. Scarlet has kept one of her friends secrets since second grade. You could lay her down and torture her and she would never break a promise.

Strengths: Loyalty, Friendship

Weaknesses: Hate, Pain. Disencouragement

Likes: Friends, Boys chocolate covered strawberries, cake.

Dislikes: Bullies, Strawberry flavored food.

Brief History: She grew up in a great house hold. She went to a regular middle school, all the usual. Her powers were discovered a year back, when she went to a talent show.She could feel a strong sense of fear. It scared her and at first there were shadow. Then the shadows began to turn into horrifying things. All those things only hurt certian people. Her parents thought she was to young to go to the academy. and didn't let her go unill she was about to turn fifteen.

Last edited by Mossy on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A creation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A creation.   A creation. EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Hum. At this point, I wouldn't really care if gifts were shared, since alot of charries who took a power disapoofed.

But, the power listed here is practically a Delangelo trademark. And since neither of those two sisters have disapoofed...

I love the description of it, though. I feel kinda bad for delaying the approval of this. It's so nice. ;w;

Buttt, you'll either have to ask Frosty 'bout this, or I'll let you pick another gift. There's tons left, now.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A creation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A creation.   A creation. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content

A creation. Empty