Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonerness Needs To Open Up.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Veranica was pissed, of course, because her mother died long before she could ever act like this. " B*tch, eff off, and maybe you should educate yourself before you ignorantly make that kind of comment! SHE DIED WHEN I WAS A TODDLER, and what you encourage is not a command. And i don't need to back off of anything, i suggest you take your own advice! " Veranica said, with her eyes tensely beaming scarlet hues. The girl repositioned her hands on the boy, regaining better grip just to do this. Drag Taylor away, while running, to the boy's bathroom. She was screaming behind as she ran " This is NOT over, if you think I'm running away from a fight, you better take a reality check! " she screeched, as she looked over to see if Taylor was okay, and as far she's concerned, he wasn't, but that wasn't stopping her. When she glanced back over to Melody, she yelled, " If you wanna take me, make a point to see me! Don't do it when you bump into me in the hallways! Sure i'll take you on, but if your gunna fight, do it with dignity, do it expectantly!!!" Her eyes became balls of crimson / scarletty red fires.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Taylor still tried to squirm away gently, it wasn't working. "Yeah - back off, please -" He mumbled, agreeing with his rescuer. He wasn't exactly expecting to hear anything about dead mothers and the like. That well - Wow. In a moment like this, what could you say in regards to that...? Sorry, maybe. No. Not like this. Not held captive with his face buried in her breasts. When he was starting to get dragged again, the young man couldn't help but let out a small shout. "What - no - HELP!" It didn't help matters that he was still too classy to fight back, or that she was screaming in his ear. Luckily, though, the crowd that had been created blocked her path.

"I'm sorry for your loss." One of the observers stepped forward, placing one hand firmly on Veranica's shoulder, she stopped the student in her tracks. "But you should know, it's not any more polite or any less ignorant to drag people away practically kicking and screaming for mere 'attraction'." Yeah, she had been here for some time, like Melody had been. Now, while Irene had given Ronnie a calm and pleasant smile, one could easily tell from the sharp gleam in her emerald gaze just how pissed she was exactly.
She turned her gaze to Taylor, "You will step away now." she told him used her other arm to force the two of them apart.

Having no objections to that at all, the boy tore away from Veronica's grasp and ran back forward, behind Melody actually. Feel special, Jigglypuff. "That chick is insane." He muttered to his new friend, his eyes still wide as he stared.

With that done with, Irene shoved the girl back forward twords Mel. "And if you're not all talk," The blonde's eyes flickered in between Veronica and Melody, then back again. "Go on and fight her here and now. You have someone to supervise the whole thing. Both of you will see it coming. That seems pretty dignified to me." She crossed her arms, ready to watch how Ronnie would take this challenge with interest.

Last edited by Ebony on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Melody crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, not bothering to comment on anything Ronnie yelled at her. So what if her mother died? She didn't want a mother anyway. They didn't bake apple pies on Sundays, or give you advice on boys or anything like that. Well, at least not her crappy job of a mom. Ahem. Off topic. She grinned triumphantly, her arms across her chest still as Ronnie got barked at by the other blonde.
My character is in the presence of Taylor himself. Of course she feels special. Mel nodded back to her friend. friends, yay! 8D *shot* "You're telling me. They let anyone into this place, don't they?" She mumbled back, with a roll of her eyes.
Her crimson eyes widened at Irene's order, and she looked from Ronnie to Irene, uncertain. Seriously? Irene was encouraging a fight instead of breaking it up? Maybe she wasn't so stiff after all. After a few moments of uncertainty, she shrugged and curled her hand into a fist. "Me too." She commented, before bringing her fist towards Ronnie's pretty nose, throwing her weight into it, and her annoyance and anger as well. The blow was powerful, and would probably break the girl's nose if it made it to it's target...
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:21 am

Teegan had been watching the whole thing, but being the awkward child she was she had stayed in the back. She hadn't expected a fight to break out, but she was already on a mission to stop it. Where was their class? "Stop!" She screeched jumping between the two. Melody had not seemed to notice her and delt a blow to the other very girl, who was much taller that her and just so happened to be right above her head. Turning a purplish shade of white she clenched her eyes shut and hoped she didn't get any blood on her. Because Lilac is a fail and has to be envolved in everything. .____.

Edit: If it was too stupid feel free to just ignore this post. Sorry guys! Forever Alone Still live me please.

Last edited by Lilac on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:11 pm

ooc;; not that I have a problem or anything, but just pointing out that Veronica is really tall... So the way Mel was aiming she probably either missed or hit Tee's forehead instead or hit Veranica anyways or something.
Sorry. Rp OCD... Ill just let mary post nao... ;u; /corner
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 am

Veranica took it like nothing. She has gone through worse, " Girl learn to punch, go to a gym before you fight like your alll that. " Veranica soon got bored with the way things were going. Soon enough she just grabbed Mel by her clothes and threw her on the ground, most likely to seriously injure her back. Then as a replied, she stated, " Don't mess with me again!!" Veranicas ever so changing eyes turned a burnt red, that fades down to a black. She slapped, or punched, anyone in her way while dragging Taylor to the best of her ability, as you can tell, her muscles were flexed. She didn't make another comment, because as far as she's concerned, Mel and Taylor are the only one she's taking notion to. She pretty much blocked out anything anyone else was saying.

Last edited by marygoesrawr on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Ooc; Sorry for spamming this post... yet again >__<
But after Eb's comment I edited so that she still hit Veranica. I'll let Ebs and Frosty continue on from here:)
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Hnnnng.

Taylor stared in horror as his new friend's attack was rendered completely useless, or so it had seemed at first. "Melody!" He gasped and rushed over as she fell to ground. Oh-ho. Big mistake.

Irene had to step forward and pull Teegan back into the crowd, looking at her as if she were stupid. "Just what do you think you're doing?" She demanded out of the Asian, though her attention was cut short as she also watched Mel fall.
The earth guardian scowled, knowing there was no possible way the student could be taken down that easily, having watched her train. And yet, she noticed, how much of a hurry Veranica was to make an escape.

"Not again! I said no -" Taylor shouted, starting to get pulled away again.

She stepped forward again. Yeah, if Ronnie thought she'd walk away from this the way she wanted - with all the crap she was pulling - she was seriously, seriously mistaken. However, she still needed not do a thing.

Oh, hell no. Veranica did not just do that to his divout follower. >:U "Would you please just listen...?" He said rather lowly, surprisingly. With the help of his gift, he delivered damage to Veranica in a way she couldn't ignore. The young man sent a large volt of electricity through her body, burning and paralyzing her momentarily. He grabbed the woman and threw her back on the floor, near Mel. "N- no means no. And - you're not my type, sorry..." While he sounded sincere, the boy was clentching his teeth and shaking, sparks dancing all over his body.

Melsjperspecialteqnique time? :D /shot

Last edited by Ebony on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Veranica was pissed as hamburger helper. She yelled to Irene, " Whatever the f*ck i want " Like before, she tried her hardest to only keep note of Melody and Taylor, for, she might do too much damage to everyone else who technically only apart of the situation by being a witness. " Okay i'm not your type? Do rapist ask if they are you f*cking type??? I don't f*cking think so!! " She pushed Mel way out of her direction on the floor, and got back up, punching Taylor in both arms and legs. For a reason of course, she tried to weaken him so that he was forcively listening to her. She picked the poor boy up, and ran for it. She went to an abandoned closet, and locked them in there. How she got the key? I dunno. c:. She put the key somewhere special.... c: And forced Taylor on the ground, and started slowly unbuttoning her cardigan, which leaves a super small tank top, to stripping off that, to stripping off her 40E bra. She could see the fright in the boys eyes..
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 pm

ooc;;
dafaqdidijustread?
Happy

lolbchplz. locks. the building's made of wood. and taylor isn't that small.
and there's a whole crowdlikehellshe'dbeabletowalkaway. ;3;
but... i'll just let potato post... .3.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

Although, instead of falling on the ground as intended, Melody simply stumbled back a bit. Because come on. Mel had two years on the girl, and if she had expected the attack, she probably wouldn't have even budged. She stood back and watched a moment, as Ronnie attempted to run off with Taylor again, and he used Thunderbolt to throw her off. She looked Irene's way, with a look that pretty much said What is this girl's problem? She was definitely getting punished, and probably kicked out while they were at it. Because this wouldn't be allowed- right? Of course that's right.
The blonde turned back to watch Ronnie attempt to run off with Taylor again, but considering there was a growing crowd there, she wouldn't have gotten far. Melody rolled her eyes at the thirteen year old, before grabbing her by the shoulders and pushing her with a strong amount of force, shoving her knee into the girl's back, pretty much causing her to fold to the ground. Then she leaned down by the girl, grabbed each side of her face so she couldn't move and sang into her ear quietly, which would cause her to sleep.

OOC: So yeah. You just godmodded the fuck out of the last few posts, hon. She wouldn't have even made it to the closet, let alone- no. Just... No. e.e

Just... NO!
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:18 am

ooc: ima let ebony post... but i know im sowwy ;n;
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Teegan turned a purple-red as she was yanked out of the way by the very poweful Irene. Shaking slightly she decided not to answer her question, afraid of what Irene would say or even do to her answer. It seems she didn't have to, because once again the boy was being dragged away by the very tall, very busty 13 year old. Watching with horror she turned to Irene and said, "I can pick the lock, if you promise not to let them fight." She said to her quietly, afraid to look her in those creepy green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:07 am

Taylor unnerved at the sight of the woman getting back on her feet, almost like he was seeing the dead rise to eat him whole. "R- Rape - what?!" No way. There was just no fawking way -
The young man took a few nervous steps back wars, ready to use thunderbolt again if he had too. Though, sadly, his little moment was over and he was hesitant attack her twice. Luckily, though, moments right before he was pulled in the closet, Melody had come to his rescue once again, watching eerily as she pinned the tall girl unto the ground and say something in her ear, he watched Veronica fall asleep. Huh, so was that her power? Sand-man thingy? Or - sand-girl he supposed. hnng.
Wait - Was it over? ;AA; Holyshiznitz, was she down for good now?
le Mr. Andrews cleared his throat. "She - She's asleep right? I don't have to be worried about being dragged away or chased or - ..." Not even going to bother finishing that sentence. He allowed himself a small and uneasy sigh of relief, glancing in Melody's way. "T- Thank you - I mean, really - thanks so much - I really owe you - ..." He gave off into a little ramble, words unable to describe the gratitude.
His gaze traveled back down to Veranica, wiping a few sweat beads off his forehead. Never in his life had he met someone so... Just.. what? "I was just trying to find somewhere to eat and I spilled my drink on her - and she offered a seat and she seemed nice, but - I just - I don't know..." He look exasperated. What just happened? So many questions. ;3;

Meanwhile, during the entire thing, Irene had simple blinked idly as Veranica had shouted at her. Well, she had been talking to Teegan, but alright. At least she had been somewhat - acknowledged. That was good, she guessed...
With mild amusement, she returned Melody's look. 'Seriously, tell me about it. ¬.¬' Her entire time serving the school and this had to be the strangest and most outrageous thing she had ever seen.
When Teegan had spoke again, Irene hadn't even bothered to look at her, simply folding her arms together again and watching the little spat finish.,The earth guardian frowned, rather surprised that the shy girl was trying to strike a deal, or that she had the gull too really.
"People can fight all they like. They can use their gifts as well, so long as there is a teacher or a guardian there to be sure that one of them don't take it too far." She answered quietly, "In case you hadn't noticed, it's a fundamental teaching at this school. In fact, it's something I believe you're behind on." Time to get with the program, Teegan.
She watched Veranica fall asleep and nodded her head in approval, "Well done, Delangelo." She said, using vine whip damnpotatogotmeonpokemonnow xDD and tying Ronnie's arms and legs together, just to be sure. Yes. Irene was fairly certain that attempted rape was grounds for expulsion.
But she still really wasn't all that fair-minded on taking her to the headmaster. ;3; Maybe she'd keep her locked in a closet for eternity or something. Good idea? /shot.
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 am

ooc: wait am i asleep or dead or awake ;w;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:59 pm

ooc; asleep
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

As Veranica lied there asleep,

ooc: someone complete the sentence 'cause i dunt think i can rp much at this point ;w;
Back to top Go down
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am

[imsorrybutihavetosay] i still dont understand how a 13 yr old has 40E bra size XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonerness Needs To Open Up.   Lonerness Needs To Open Up. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lonerness Needs To Open Up.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2