Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

He sat in the lounge hidden in a corner of the room. It was out past curfew and no one else seemed to be roaming around but him. His ice, blue eyes flickered into an apparently old, empty book, he ran a few fingers through his hair - which had returned to it's natural black color now that the white dye had gradually faded away over time. Quickly grabbing a pen, he quickly scribbled a few more lines in.

September 24th, 2012

Everything seems to be normal tonight. No one seems to be making any other late night trips, other than myself, and I've been watching my surroundings closely. I don't think I can use this place as a hide out anymore, though. It's easy to get around and escape when you can change what people see and hear, but you never know when people might intrude again - next time I might not be so lucky.

He shook his head and paused, listening for any sounds in the halls, which would surely be easy to hear in the dead of night.

The headmaster, I now know for sure, is the person I have to be most careful around. While I can hide myself physically, I've found out what his power is and theres no way I can just hide my mind. Maybe I should start taking Aislinn along with me to cover that possibility... no. It's too risky.

There's something going on in this school. Something is not right, even if no one else has noticed. People are dying, but no one says anything about it. You don't see any cars coming or going - I hate to say it - with the bodies or grieving and angry parents. And the people who are expelled, we never see them walk out or get the chance to say goodbye. Every person a bit in charges goes on like they never existed.

We don't see the headmaster a lot, but when we do, why does he always look at us like we're just something to eat? Why don't they let any of us leave? Why are we really here? We're not allowed to call or see anyone. We're not allowed to leave. There isn't even a way to drop out. Any questions at least that I ask are usually ignored and I'm really getting sick of it.

Luckily, no one pays any attention to me. During classes I've noticed and snuck away and found a large door in giant church-place on the island. It's locked by some sort of keys. I have an idea, though. Above the knob there are four holes. These stupid little gifts the guardians give us, I've managed to get all four. They are the keys, I think. I'm going to head out now and try and see if they work.

That place is dangerous, though, and I don't trust the guard-whatevers or anyone else who works here. If something happens to me, I'll just have to hope that someone finds this and picks up where I left off.

Fuck this school...

Stephen closed the book quietly and stayed silent for a few moments, actually rather nervous, though it would never show. He frowned and stood up, stuffing the book in the back of a small table drawer and grabbing his weapon. He couldn't waste anymore time.

The young man headed out the door and started running down the halls. He wasn't sure if his power was working correctly, if anyone would hear him, but he seriously hoped so. In record time he reached the portal and held no issues in running through, the strange sickening tug not a bother to him anymore. Gazing up the hill at the familiar building, he sprinted up, hoping to reach the strange door as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 pm

It was far past cerfew, but being a guardian it didn't apply to her. Phyllis had journed around the school many times and after letting out a stiffling yawn she was about to return to her bed. It had been a stressful day with all of the rebellion that seemed to be slowly starting lately. Like for example, Phyllis could see a soft light flicker off from the lounge, except unstead of busting who ever it was Phyllis decided to stay in the shadows and watch everything play out.

As a figure sneeked away Phyllis entered the small room it had just left. Only to see a faded old book and picking it up. Flipping through journal enteries until she reached the newest one and touched it with a slightly pudgey finger. It was still damp from the pen, but that wasn't stopping her from reading all of it.

FFFFFFFFFFLIP.

Phyllis froze, her eyes wide and she looked around to see if this was a test from the headmaster. But after no one popped out holding a sign that read 'SURPRISE!" Shit got real. Tucking the old book into her army green napsask she took off running. She knew straight where he was heading and she was determined to stop him.

Taking off the guardian followed him, only she couldn't hear him and could barely see him in the darkness of night. He was headed to the portal, wait no scratch that he went through the portal. "STOP!" She called out running after him, only he wasn't stopping. "I SAID STOP!" She called out, giving him one less shot before he regretted his decisions.

Well if he wasn't going to stop the easy way, Phyllis would make him the hard way. Holding out a hand she beckoned from him to stop moving. And of course it worked, in fact he would't move until she let him. "Now, just where do you thinkg you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

He might have though he had heard a voice, but the young man deemed it practically impossible and went on running, perhaps it was his mind playing tricks on him. He held no woe in practically leaping through the portal; however, when the voice followed him unto the strange island, worry began to settle it's way in.

And suddenly, he stopped. With wide, blue eyes Stephen tried to look around, trying to move. "W- What -?" His body was shaking, trying to free himself from the pressure. He couldn't even turn around to face the girl who had put him in such a hold. Who was it? "What the hell did you do to me?" He hissed through his teeth. What her question really important? This was just - ...

The young man gritted his teeth and tried to force himself into taking another step forward.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Alas, this boy was not quite as bright as she hoped. Moving her hand so that he was lying down the girl approached slowly, attempting to hold him in place. She was new with this bending ability and it drained her energy so she couldn't do it for very long. Letting out a slight pant the girl smirked, "Sorry, not in the mood to play 20 questions with you." She whispered to him slyly, walking her sharp nails up his arm. "But I do have one question that you seem to be trying to worm around. Where do you think you're going?" Phyllis hissed impatiently.

"If I could suggest something, I might suggest you telling me before you regretted it." Phyllis said walking around, pittying the silly boy. Her hand clasped around the old book while the other struggled to keep him in place.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Stephen gritted his teeth in resistance, to the point that he tasted a little blood, alas to no avail. Well, shit. Here he was on the ground useless while this bitch stood over him with a smug-ass attitude hanging over her. Oh, she wasn't in the mood? "Look at all the fucks I give~." He forced a smile and tried to hold out an empty hand, but he was still pinned the ground.

He kept his mouth shut though, at the question; eying her as she came around in front of him. Phyllis. Go figure. Well, she was a guardian, wasn't she? There wasn't exactly too much around here. Surely such an oh-so special girl like her could figure it out. "Regret it?" He spat back, openly hostile. "You think I'm afraid of you?" His voice was coarse and challenge, and his ice blue gaze unwavering - that was until he saw the book in her hands. He let out a flinch that may or may not have been obvious in his struggles. Though, slowly, he felt the bending break.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

This little shit. Who did he think he was? Because he deffinitely wasn't God's greatest gift that for some reason he thought he was. Just the thought made her skin crawl and slowly, keeping a hand outstretch in front of him she circled him. "Oh wow, look at you big boy." She cooed falsely rubbing his arm with her shoe.
Not only did he act like he had a stick stuck up his crotch, but now he thought he could be sassy with her? Uhhmm. No. "Oh yeah, you are so smart." She whispered, poking him with her shoe and holding the book tightly in her hand. "You know, I really appreciate boys who act like a PMSy woman." Phyllis said to him, trying to play it cool. Only she was whereing out and he was slowly slipping out of her control. Uh-oh. "Get up." She demanded, letting go of her will on him. Only she wasn't stupid, should he try to attack or run she knew where a good supply of water was and was ready to deffend herself and the book.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:55 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, I think we just did the impossible and found a bigger bitch than Irene. /shot lolnoiluphyl ;u;.
Stephen didn't even bother to answer at first, gritting his teeth and starting to dig his fingers deeper into the ground. He didn't appreciate the false sentiment, glancing out of the corner of his eye as she rubbed lightly against him, and at this point he was only bickering back to buy himself time. "You don't know what you're missing out on." He muttered a bit teasingly under his breath as he struggled, though his attention focused up on the book. He was stupid not to have hidden it better. Before anything else, Stephen knew that he had to get that back, and he had a feeling that she knew it as well. His icey gaze glanced over at his metal staff, only a few feet away where he was. Alright, game plan. Distract her, grab the weapon, get the book - after that...? Perhaps run like all hell? Maybe start a simple life on the island where no one could find him; but then, what about the rest of the school? Shit.
His thoughts didn't have time to finish as he felt his body freed. Not prepared for it, he collapsed on the ground at first, feeling rather shaky. "You shouldn't have done that." Stephen said after a few moments with an air of mock confidence. Gathering himself together, he was quickly on his feet, dashing forward and grabbing his weapon in his hand - the student swung it behind him, aiming for Phyllis' back.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Okay, well maybe her decision wasn't the smartest. Now she was screwed, he had his weapon and what did she have, a little diary. Hm, stupid move. Things were happening in a flash, he was up, now he was running and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her back. Yelping out in pain the girl's mouth turned into a small "o" shape before grasping the book tight in her hand. She had to do something with this before he went to grab it and seeing how it was generally small...

No.. no.. no.. that just didn't seem right- but she had no choice.

Before she could change her mind she stuffed the small diary into her bra. After that was out of the way she put her hand on her back, only to wince and pull it away. This little butthead thinking he could just injure her and run away. No, that was not how that worked.

Uh-oh Stephen run.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Stephen drew his staff back and was keen on grabbing the book, only until after he had noticed that after she had doubled over, it had been stuffed into her bra. ... Ugh, really? God damnit, now - taking the risk of groping someone the least of his worries at the moment - but damn... Oh, hell - fuck the world, he was going for it! D8

The man bent over and held Phyllis down by the neck, using his other arm to try and reach under her and in her shirt, feeling the book and trying to grab it before getting the hell out of there. (Whether or not he actually accomplished getting his little work, I'll leave up to you, Lil. D8 plzdunlethimhavedonethatfornothing.)

Ahaha. Yup. Running. That might be a good idea now. He got a firm grip on his weapon (and perhaps the book as well) and ran sprinting off in the direction opposite of the portal. He hadn't the slightest idea of where he was going, but anywhere was better than here - away from that crazy -
Stephen gritted his teeth, nearly tripping in his new sprint. He couldn't let himself get caught - but he couldn't go back to the school either, at least not with Phyllis around.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:02 am

It was obvious that Phyllis had not been expecting him to actually put his hand down her shirt! With his hand forcefully on her neck and his hand uncomfortably on her boob, well she hand one defensive. Slowly tilting her head as far to the side as it was possible, until she reached his arm. Then she slowly put her mouth on his arm and bit down. Hard. So hard in fact that she tasted blood. And as he let go, she rolled away, wincing at the obvious broken bones in her back. "You little dick!" She called out, but luckily still had the book in her bra. (Heh heh heh >:D)

Phyllis couldn't let him get away, but he was fast and had a weapon. She in fact didn't have a weapon and with broken bones in her back she wasn't the fastest. However, she was tough and with the grit of her teeth she limped as fast as she could after him, but realising that she was no where close to catching him, she turned to the use of her power.

Needless to say, with the flick of her hand and anger in her blue eyes, she sent many sharp icicles at him. A few at his arms, and back, and head, but mostly at his legs Sharp enough to slightly puncture, but not sharp enough to kill, unless he bled to death, but... Basically the purpose was to to make him stop long enough for her to catch up, but if it hurt him along the way there was no problem there. It would atleast make up for being grabbed.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:47 pm

YOLO. If he died tonight, at least he could die saying he got a feel of Phyllis.
A bit more seriously now, Stephen yelled when he felt her teeth bite through his arm, thinking he could hold himself a few moments longer before finally giving up and pulling back. "Crazy bitch." The young man hissed through his teeth before trying to make his escape.

He hadn't notice the sharp, scraps of ice flying at him until it was near too late. He stopped and jumped out of the way of the way of the majority, swing his staff and shattering others, but he missed a few that mattered the most. Three struck him, in his shoulder, grazing his side, and his leg. It stopped him, perhaps long enough for her to caych up as he yanked the glass-like icicles out and threw them on the ground.

Well, it looked like there was no running from this. Stephen took his weapon and held it in her direction, turning to face her. In that case, he'd have to try for that book again. "You don't want to do this. Think about it." He called out to her, gridding his teeth. While it might have sounded like desperate negotiation, his meaning on the words were a bit more threat-like. 'You don't want to fight me. You know I'll kick your ass." Basically. That's the message he was shooting for, at least, with a dark look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 am

"Don't call me that!" She hissed at him as she finally released her tight grip on his arm with her mouth. Spitting out blood that had either come from her biting a bit of her tounge or possibly his arm.

She watched with satisfaction as the icicles did there purpose and even more than it was intended. Phyllis had not only caught up to him, but made up for the broken bones in her back a little bit. Only as he started to recover, she realised that it probably wasn't the smartest decision. Oh well, no turning back now. "Oh, I don't have time to think about people who put their hands on other peoples... ahem... personal buisness." She hissed, crossing her arms aover her chest. "If I wasn't expecting a fight, I wouldn't have come after you, but I'm not quite sure about the last part there. Because the only ass that's going to be kicked is yours" Phyllis whispered angerily slowly getting closer to him until theiy faces were nearly two inches apart. "Be the fail excuse of a man you are and punch me if you're so tough." She whispered to him in a teasing manner, secretely hoping that he would cower out and not do anything.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 pm

"And I don't have time for people who think they can stuff someone's personal belongings in their bra." Stephen retorted, holding his weapon up higher. He narrowed his eyes and watched as she stepped up closer and closer, finding that he was drawing his weapon backwards, finally stopping when he thought she might crash into him, his staff keeping her at it's short distance, pushing her back gently against her stomach. He didn't bother to answer at first, wondering how on earth she could seem so confident. If she was trying to make him cower out - ... It might possibly be working, because he knew there was a whole lot more she could do rather than just stand face-to-face with him. The young man let out a deep sigh, as if caught on a whim. "It's not in my nature to punch a lady." He muttered back, not taking her gaze of her and tossing his weapon in one hand. Then again, she wasn't exactly the most innocent, regal woman - the pain from the icicles easily reminded him of that. He supposed she proved a rare exception.
And so, in one quick and powerful jab, he drew his arm back and punched her draw, throwing her back at least some few feet. What was she expecting?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"Sorry to tell you this, but it's in my nature to kick anyone's ass that so much as touches a lady." A deep voice called out from behind the fighting pair. Leaning against an ebony tree, Desken stared at Stephen from under the rim of his old cap. His eyes were- for once, completely serious as he watched the situation. Luckily for Phyllis, he had been patrolling the Island, making sure no students snuck in. Obviously he had done a poor job, because right in front of him was a rude student and a fellow Guardian duking it out- right under his nose.
Rather casually, Desken lifted his hand in the air before clenching his fist, locking Stephen in a tight grip of air. Still keeping his hold on the student, Desken strolled forward towards Phyllis, kneeling beside her. "You alright?" He questioned, though having seen her fall, assumed he already knew the answer.
"Would either of you care to explain what the hell is going on?" He asked flatly, in no mood to joke around.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 am

Phyllis could be cocky as all get out, but she was just like any other teenage girl and often whimpered out before any serious stuff happened. Only this boy was different and it aggravated how responsive he really was, she wasn't even expecting him to follow through! And he really nailed her. Like seriously, to the point of she flew onto her injured back with the taste of her own blood filling up her mouth. This was a pain like no other, but this was a challenge and she couldn't give up just yet. She quickly wipped away an escaping tear and spit out her blood onto his shoe.

Needless to say when Desken arrived she was more that just a little relieved. He quickly locked her predator into place and came by her side, asking her if she was alright. Now was he serious? Judging by the fact she was spitting out her own blood, laying on the ground after flying back nearly four feet, it was evident she was definitely NOT okay, but she wasn't going to admit that. Please she was Phyllis, the stubborn hard ass and she wasn't going to admit defeat. Spitting out blood so she could respond she coughed out a nice and sarcastic, "Never better!

"This swine was suspicious and decided to try to escape when I caught him in the act. I went after him, when he attacked like the son of a bitch he really is. I've got proof too, although I might ask him where you might find that." She spat out, literally spitting out the remains of her jaw wound and gestured a free hand to the book sized bulge in her breast area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;   Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u; Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck you. I'll think of a title later. ;u;
Page 1 of 1