Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  Empty
PostSubject: Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation    Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Julianna Rae Rousseau
Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  Hillary

Basics
Name(s): Julianna, Julie, Rae
Appearance description: Waist long, straight, light blonde hair, ice blue eyes, straight small nose, pale pink full lips[despite the picture], pretty olive toned skin, thin, and short [4ft, 10inches].
Gift description: The power to sense one's feelings and help them with there needs.

Details
Personality: Trustworthy, by far. Very timid kind of girl. Doesn't talk too much, but will try and start a conversation if trying to make friends. Smells like cherry blossoms [all the time ._.], and because of her 100% french background, can speak fluent french. And yes, she does wears knitted red barets and eats strawberry crepes very often. [Her favourite fruit are strawberries.] And she also are in love with foxes; she just absolutely adores them. She's also verrrry smart, and her favourite core class is language, and wishes to be a author,poet, or photographer when she grows up and possibly an artist.
Strengths: Helping others, writing poetry, and making art
Weaknesses: Lifting heavy objects, wrestling, sports
Dislikes: spiders, bugs, dirt, tapioca pudding
Brief History: Julianna Rae spent most her life living in a small, lovely palace in France. She was considered a princess in the small town she lived in. You might ask why such a nice life leads to going to an academy, [notsayingbeataisabadplace /shot] and it's really simple [yet confusing ._.]. Julianna simply didn't want to live in her french palace. You might think she lived the good life, in which she very much did, but she always felt lonely.. The reason behind her loneliness is that everyone always thought of her as "higher", per say. Everyone around was always saying things like "wooow" which you may mistake as a good thing, until you realize everyone treated her like royalty, and she was, but she just wanted a friend like a normal lived person. Not just a person who treats her like she the world's care on heals. But no one ever did treat her normally. And nobody gave her a friend, or tried to introduce her to people. Instead, she was locked up in a french palace all day and could never go outside because of her mother's fear of her getting hurt constantly. She had enough, and just wanted to move away to America.. She thought of it like : Everyone there is free, and there is no palace, or classes and no one is going to treat you differently as long as you look average... So every since then it has been her dream. However everyone in her household disagreed and would not let her leave the country, even. That all changed, however, when she was caught committing suicide. She was alone in her room.. one crisp winter December night... December 15th to be exact... when she wrote a french letter quote : " I'm done with the loneliness, the way i'm kept away from society, and the unfair way of being treated. I told you all how i felt, yet not one soul cared enough to change the melancholy emotions i felt... And this is what it had all resulted to... Are you proud of all yourselves?!?!? Well, I hope you are, for you must carry this dread of a girl killing herself because of your selfish needs. Sorry for the ones I love, and to the others who hated, don't shed a tear, please. You never cared before, why should you now? I now should be getting on to piercing my veins with the knife made for killing livestock, because to some i obviously never meant more then a heifer. With lots of love to the ones who cared and with no feelings to the arrogant, haughty people, Julianna Rae Rousseau~" Julianna Rae had her machete right by the veins in her stomach, until someone walked in and asked what she was doing. She coldly look at him, her heavy mascara left a bruised affect under her eyes from the torrential tears she had when in the process of this all. The man affectionately looked at her and took her knife away, and took her letter. Julianna Rae did nothing but sit there. The man hugged her, and helped her to pack and get to America ASAP. No one besides that man and her knew why and how and where she ever left. Everyone is still convinced she killed herself based on the fact that this man never threw away that letter, and never told them what happened to her. No one quite knows how she even found out about the academy, but one way or another, she found out and thought she'd enroll when she learned about her powers the moment she left France.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation    Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

Alright, you worked hard on this, but the only thing I can't let slide is the power. It's basically empathy, ... Really, I wouldn't mind you having it, but I first need to trust you won't over-do it. It's a power very easy to godmode withh.
So, could you please pick another? You can recycle any power from an inactive charrie.if.you'd like
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
marygoesrawr

marygoesrawr

PostSubject: Re: Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation    Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm

ookay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation    Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Julianna Rae Rousseau's Creation
Page 1 of 1