Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! Empty
PostSubject: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Sarah was once again sitting in her absolute favorite spot. Ever since she had found the entrance of the school to be a rather quiet place away from all the noise of the other students here, she has been able to sit peacefully near the fountain and just relax without any worries or stress from other people. It felt fantastic. Of course, there would be the seldom person casually strolling by without giving a single look towards Sarah, which didn't help in her dilemma of feeling kind of like an outsider. She knew that it was her own fault that she didn't really have many friends here, especially since she's too shy to walk up and just talk to people, but there were also times she just wished someone would try to talk to her for once. With the recurring thoughts entering her head once again, she simply shrugged them off and continued to look up at the clear blue sky above her as clouds crawled slowly through the large blue blanket. She gave out a loud, relaxed sigh until she suddenly heard the sounds of footsteps once again coming her way. Who could that be?
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 am

"Hana, if you wanted to come here just to annoy people, I'm leaving." A young boy mumbled under his breath as he walked after his little sister towards the entrance, his hands in his jean pockets in a cute, very Loganish manner. Casual, but a bit shy. He looked around, observing the entrance area as his sister either wandered off or simply disappeared altogether. He had learned to not care. It really was beautiful today. So much life around, and yet it was so quiet. The flowers were still bright, even in the clutches of fall- probably due to Irene, who Logan doubted would let the flowers wear out. The water continued to flow from the fountain in the middle, making a calming, constant whisper of water. And by that.. something just as lively, something that made him smile. He walked over to cute blonde, and soon stood beside her. "Hey Sarah. Would it be okay if I sat by-" Hana suddenly waved from that seat, a small smile on her face. Logan merely rolled his eyes and went on. "By you?" He asked, a tentative smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Sarah's head suddenly jerked in the direction of Logan's voice, his appearance catching her by surprise. She wasn't exactly expecting anyone join her, especially Logan, but after catching his eyes with her own eyes that were as wide as quarters, she calmed down quickly as she looked away, her face turning a nice light shade of pink that blended with the healthy pink of her smiling lips. "Oh, hey Logan," She said with a slightly nervous tone. "Y-Yeah, you can sit here."
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:33 am

He too blushed, and nodded without saying a word. Saaaraaah. ;u; Why you so adoraaable? Hana kicked her feet back and forth, and Logan shot daggers in her direction, as if willing her with his mind to move from his seat. It must have looked strange from Sarah's point of view-him staring at an empty seat, but oh well. Finally, with a final roll of her eyes, the little girl scooted to the end of the seat, but shot Logan a look that said- This is as much as I'm moving. Don't test me. So he looked at Sarah- blushed- then sat down, scooting next to his sister, so at least the two more lively people had more room. "So, how have you been? I haven't seen you around in awhile.." He began, trying to make small talk and act like he hadn't just had a staring contest with the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:07 am

For some reason, Sarah couldn't get the guts to look up at Logan, so instead her gaze stayed locked on the ground as she tried to at least make her stupid-looking smile go away some, but that didn't work either. Instead, her smile seemed to grow larger as Logan tried to talk to her. "I-I've been good. I haven't really b-been doing much of anything except reading. W-What about you? What have you been up to?" The words just seemed to spill out of her mouth. Actually, on a second thought, that seemed to be the most she had ever said at one time in the length of time she'd been at the school.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Logan dared his gaze to travel to Sarah's face, before promptly falling to his hands. Yeah, no. Not gonna work. A slight blush rose to his cheeks, and he forced away his own ridiculous smile. Hana suppressed an eye roll. "Reading's always fun." That sounded stupid. "I haven't been up to much either." He laughed lightly. "Aside from the usual Ghostbusting and school, it's been plain." He answered with a smile, biting his lip, stopping himself from rambling. Why was he acting so stupid? Stop it, Logan! ;A; Hana once again rolled her eyes, this time disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 am

"Oh that's cool. B-but yeah. School is very plain." The conversation inside of her own mind had suddenly died at the end of her sentence, yet she was determined to keep this going. She wasn't going to let her shyness get in the way yet again. It was just too aggravating to deal with. "S-so how do you do the w-whole ghostbusting thing? I mean.. I know you can see ghosts, but how does that work?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 pm

He nodded silently in agreement, looking around at the schoolyard. She was right- school was plain. Although, here it wasn't as bad. They could be honest and open up about their powers. They were with people that understood them. True, dama always insued, and they had to do normal schoolwork, but here it wasn't as bad.
He had gotten a bit lost in thought for a moment, and Sarah's words seemed to bring him back to Earth. "Well.. Ghost's look just like normal people to me. I mean, when the aren't mutilated and such.. But yeah. They walk around the same, talk the same, all the stuff people do. The only way to tell them apart is the glow. Ghosts have this... Aura about them. You can usually tell whether or not their good or bad. Or a demon..." At the last part, he shuddered involuntarily. He looked over at Sarah, blushing a bit. Why did he talk so much? He must have sounded like a complete nerd just then.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 am

Instead of thinking that adorable Logan was a nerd, Sarah was listening to him intently. Surprisingly, she actually found his ability very interesting and the fact that he was so open with her was amazing. Actually, when he stopped talking, she found herself staring at him with eyes so wide with curiosity, it must have made her look rather creepy. As soon as she had snapped back into reality from getting lost in his story, she blinked a few times and then looked away, her gaze moving immediately to her lap as she twiddled her thumbs nervously. "That's.. That's actually really cool. I think it would be awesome to see ghosts. Turning into animals isn't all that great," she said softly as if she were muttering to herself. Thankfully there weren't many people around so the noise level wasn't too high, otherwise Logan might not have been able to hear her. "But, um, what were you saying about demons?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!   Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use! Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Sarah and Whoever Frosty Wants to Use!
Page 1 of 1