Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alana Howser's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hopely

Hopely

Alana Howser's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Alana Howser's Creation   Alana Howser's Creation EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Alana Howser
Alana Howser's Creation Normal_fate_fav01

Basics
Name(s): Alana Howser (Ana)
Appearance description: Blonde hair (or light pink when she dyes it) and blue eyes. Wears casual clothing and dresses, but not in a tomboy way. Wears girly clothes.
Gift description: Can make people hallucinate and can twist their minds using this sometimes.

Details
Personality: Not the kindest person, but flirty and brave. She likes to mess with people, even when not using her gift. She likes to flirt with guys and use them. Could be categorized as a slut, but not in a sexual way. She will stand up for herself in any situation. Is girly.
Strengths: Her gift, flirting, bravery
Weaknesses: Fear of her mother, fear of being hurt physically
Dislikes: Her mother, pain, cold weather, wannabes (of cccooouuurrrssseee xD), math, reading
Brief History: Growing up, Alana never got much support from her mother. Her father is dead and her mom was too busy sleeping with millions of men to pay attention to Alana. Alana kind-of adapted her mother's ways-- picking up boys to make herself feel better. Her mother would always beat her when she did something wrong. She usually spent time alone.

(I kinda wanted to make a character that I've never really done before, so... here you go cx)

More pictures:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hopely on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Alana Howser's Creation   Alana Howser's Creation EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

I'd prefer you'd pick a shade of eye color and stick with it, but other than that, I like her. |D
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Hopely

Hopely

PostSubject: Re: Alana Howser's Creation   Alana Howser's Creation EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Alright, I was just thinking they could turn red when she used her power. cx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alana Howser's Creation   Alana Howser's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Alana Howser's Creation
Page 1 of 1