Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break Empty
PostSubject: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:08 pm

A tall, unhealthily skinny boy staggered into the courtyard from the surrounding trees and stuff. His clothes were torn, several what seemed to be clawmarks covered him, a long one across his eye, and he limped heavily, his left foot almost backwards. He collapsed into a heap just infront of the door, his brown hair a complete matted mess.

OOC: gasp josh is back
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:03 am

Taylor had been walking through the courtyard at that time for a late afternoon walk, just to clear his head, before he had seen Joshua stagger in. "H- Hey!" The boy at first tried to call before he had seen the boy collapse in front of the door, then rushed over. "Um - are you alright? What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:32 am

A little trickle of blood [ew] leaked from his mouth and all he managed was a quiet 'murrrr.'
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 am

"Ew - Um - Okay - I think you need help -" Taylor fidgited around, staring down at the stranger uncertainly. You'd think because he was one of the nurses, he'd have a better idea of what to do, but he was off duty. He had no equipment, nobody to ask for help, and hell, the most he had dealt with so far were just coughs and headaches. Taylor frowned and got down on his knees, putting Josh's arm around him to try and help him stand up. He knew what the blood meant, at least, that he was bleeding internally. "Can you get up?"
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

He murred again and managed to get up on his knees ;3;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:19 pm

With a small groan he pushed the two of them on their feet and stumbled through the doors, trying not to drop him into the hallway. "Help - Someone!!" Taylor shouted, trying to carry him further without stumbling. "You're gonna' be alright." He forced an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:34 pm

He just kind of let himself be dragged along, a slight look of annoyance on his face. e-e //lazy
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:01 pm

"I can't carry you the whole way..." Taylor muttered under his breath, having to drag his body along. Especially since the place was on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Melody hummed lightly as she traveled down the stairs. She had her mind set on finding some more bandages. Because in a place like this, injuries were as frequent as weirdos. She patted down her usual white uniform shirt, and looked down at her jeans. Since it was the weekend, they didn't inforce uniforms as harshly, and Melody was allowed to wear denim. Her white Vans made a rhythmic clicking sounds as she reached the bottom of the steps, almost running right into Taylor. "Dude, watch where you're going-" Her eyes found Joshua, and she didn't finish her sentence, silent from surprise. Assessing his state, she quickly nodded. She had a thousand questions running through her head, but was to save them for later. "Lemme help." She leaned down and threw Joshua's arm over her shoulder, signalling Taylor to do the same before carrying up the stairs, where at least Josh's body wasn't being dragged. >3>
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Josh's eyes lit up slightly as Mel began helping them. He murred again and slightly smiled a bit before passing out owo
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Taylor hadn't been expecting anyone to be crashing into him, and as such, had been thrown off a little by her appearance. "Melody!" He exclaimed in surprise, but was very grateful for her arrival. It was a bit of a struggle to get him up the stairs, especially when he became a dead weight in their arms, but thankfully they managed to get to the stop.
But Taylor was worried, wondering if he did just pass out or... "Is... is he still breathing?" Taylor muttered nervously under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Melody, having just as much trouble getting Joshua up the stairs- if not more- toke a moment to catch her breath. At Taylor's question she went into all-serious-and-mighty-nurse mode. Mel gently grabbed Joshua's wrist (which was rather dirty- jeez, had this guy been living under a rock all this time? Maybe..) and felt for a pulse. Fortunately she found one and looked up at Taylor, nodding. "We need to get him to a cot, alright? Then I need you to go get some bandages from downstairs- I was going to do that earlier, and Joshua's gonna need them anyway. And you might want to see if you could find Nathaniel- I'm sure he'd be relieved to know his brother's alive..." She threw out instructions to the young man, musing the last part quietly. She did her best to lift up Joshua- hopefully with Taylor's help- and gently place him on a cot.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Taylor looked wide-eyed at Melody for a few moments, his brain trying to sort out the orders, before frowning and giving a small nod. "Alright." With a game-plan set, he suddenly felt stronger and more determined, helping lift Josh up on the cot nearly on his own and taking a few steps shuffling backwords, not noticing the small stains of blood on his shirt. "Um - right - I'll be right back!" He ran back down the halls and flew down the stairs, leaving the two of them alone.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Melody sighed after Taylor left, taking a moment to sift through her emotions. Standing in front of her was her roommate she hadn't seen in months, it seemed. Her boyfriend's brother- her friend. She didn't know where he had been, just that he was hurt. And that's all that mattered now. She examined the injuries on the already exposed skin- he had scratches and cuts all over his body, one deep wound across his eye, an unnaturally twisted foot, and seemed like he hadn't eaten in days.
First she grabbed a wet wash cloth, and began to wipe off the dirt and dried blood from his skin. Realizing the fair amount of injuries on his chest, she toke of his already ruined shirt. Once he was fairly clean, she turned her attention the the injury over his eye. It was mostly done bleeding, but she gently pressed the cloth on it anyway. She zeroed in on his twisted ankle, biting her lip. She wasn't usually the one to deal with this, and had little knowledge on it. But the way his foot was turned didn't look exactly pleasant, so she did what she could.
The girl found wrap for the foot, filled a bag with ice, and grabbed a pillow from the nearest cot. Thinking quickly, she found Ibeprofen, leaned Joshua's head back, and gave him the pill along with some water. "Ibeprofen. It won't do much, but it might help a bit." She explained to the unconscious boy. "Now, if you can feel this, I'm so sorry Joshua, but I'm gonna fix up your leg." She told him, pausing a moment, before singing lightly, just to make sure he was asleep. Then she quickly turned the foot back, wincing. Slowly, Melody wrapped it up, propped it on a pillow and placed the bag of ice on top. Ow. That looked painful. As she waited for Taylor to return, she found a bottle of water and some yogurt for Joshua- who looked like he really needed food.
"Joshua? Wake up." She called lightly, placing her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 pm

OOC: potato i'm so proud of your post <33

Joshua sat there for a few seconds before his eyes fluttered open. He pushed himself into a normal sitting position and observed the area. He finally noticed Mel infront of him and was all like BOOM remember stuff and smiled. He managed a quiet 'thanks,' his voice incredibly weak-sounding. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Taylor had shuffled very hastily in the storage room, accidently knocking many things over in his hurry to shuffle around and dig out a few bags of fresh bandages. "Okay - Okay - This should be enough, right?" He muttered to himself in question, his entire arm needed to hold the many plastic packages of aid. Yeah, maybe. Don't judge him. He didn't know how badly hurt the guy was exactly and he was kinda freakin' out here.
Luckily, on his way back, he had run into Nathaniel - admittedly, who he had completely forgotten about by the time he had reached the bandaids - and took him back to the infirmary with him. "I got them!" Taylor busted back into the room, breathing heavily, as if he had sprinted the entire way back. "I just - whew - ... This place has way too many stairs!" He tossed a bag at Melody and drifted off to the side, looking at the patient curiously.

Nate appeared a few seconds later into the room, his gaze landing first on his girlfriend, his quickly falling to his brother. "Josh!" He had tried to hold back an expression of horror. He looked completely terrible! the young man quickly rushed over to the bedside. "Are you alright? 'The hell happened to you?" Yeah, he had gone missing after the dance. At first, Nathan didn't think too much of it. He didn't see Josh around to much anyways, for as outgoing and social Nate was, his brother was equally withdrawn from the world - something Nate really understood. But after a bit of time when no one had seen him...
He looked at Mel for a few moments questioningly... what? D:
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Josh jumped as his brother and Taylor re-entered the infirmary of infirmaryness. He blinked, almost murring again before he remembered he can sortakinda talk. "Wandered off, got lost, got my ass kicked by some monster thing. Nothing unusual." he choked out. e-e
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Ooc; Why thank you May. ;u;

Ic; As Joshua slowly woke up, Melody smiled softly. "No problem." She murmured in an equally quiet voice. "How do you feel?" She asked, gently pushing him back on to his pillow with her hold on his shoulder. He shouldn't be standing up right now, she noted before Taylor charged in. She nodded, smiling softly at his jittery state. "Thank you. Care to help me wrap him up?" She asked calmly, catching the bag and taking out bandages. As Nate entered, Melody looked at him for a moment sympathetically before turning back to her patient, once again pushing him gently. "I wouldn't sit up if I were you. You should be saving your energy." She chastised, utterly serious, something the blonde wasn't very often. As he told Nathaniel a summary of what happened, Melody silently listened, biting her lip again. She held back any questions, keeping her attention on work as she bandaged his stomach, clad in scratches. "Taylor, do you think we should stitch this scar, or simply cover it up?" She questioned as she ran her finger along side the deep claw mark across Joshua's face, trying to sound like she was quizzing Taylor, but the girl was rather uncertain. "And Joshua, see that water? I want you to drink at least half that bottle, and eat that yogurt." She ordered.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

He slid back down in the cotamabob and slowly began to obey her orders of eating n stuffs. He didn't say anything but from the way he felt he thought they should stitch it e-e
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Taylor had zoned out for a few seconds there, not expecting to be called on so soon and having tossed the many packages on a table in the corner of the room. "Ah, what...?" The young man stumbled back into focus before nodding and grabbing a few bandages for himself. "Y-Yeah, no problem." He swiftly moved to Josh's otherside, beginning to wrap the parts of his arm and torso that Mel couldn't reach.

Nathaniel, meanwhile, could really do nothing but nod his head in anguish. "You're such a dumbass." And while these words were muttered rather crossly, it was clear how relieved he was that his brother was found alive and... Not so well, but he was alive and was going to be allright and that's all that mattered to him. He wasn't going ti press for details, not now at least. Even before they came to Beata, Josh got himself into troubke like this.

Taylor looked at the wound, but seemed rather uncertain answer, feeling quizzed by Melody - whom he honestly already looked up too. "It's pretty deep. I think two or three stiches would be good...?"

Frosty was here. Being sexy.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:04 pm

OOC: Not like that, he just got into trouble a lot e-e

LOL FROST XD

Josh finished the water and stuff, so he sat up just a little bit from his laying-down position and gave Nate a slight smile. "And you think you aren't?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Admin
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Melody, shaking her head and smiling slightly at the brother's playful bickering, stood and found the needed supplies to stitch Joshua's scar up and promptly handed them to Taylor. "You think you can handle doing it yourself?" She asked lightly, raising an eyebrow at the young man. He was pretty much her apprentice, if you thought about it. She had been a nurse almost as long as she had been at this school, and new a lot to do with the nursing department. True, those with the actually power to heal were better than her, but nonetheless Melody knew what she was doing.
Taylor, who hadn't been at the school nearly as long as her, seemed to catch on quickly, and was rather smart, was a brilliant assistant in Mel's crimson eyes. She sat down on a rolly chair next to Joshua and Nathaniel, grabbing a wet cloth again and dabbing it on his forehead, carefully avoiding his scar. "How're you feeling?" She asked gently, an almost motherly tone in her voice that she had when on duty. "Do you need anything? Are you hungry, thirsty?" She didn't want to annoy him with questions, but she needed to know if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am

Nathaniel let out a 'tch' like sound, rolling his eyes. "I might have my moments." He admitted a bit stbbornly, though he did carry a slight smile now. "I blame Dad, personally." Nate made it sound like a joke, but he went dead silent for a few moments afterwords. He wasn't all too fond of the subject of their oarents and quickly moved the subject along. "Just, no more solo adventures for you."

Taylor looked wide-eyed at Melody for a few moments before nodding nervously, taking a needle and stitch string. "Um, this might hurt a bit." He said before getting to work, going slow incase his mentor felt the need to intervene.
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

He looked over at Mel and smiled."No, I'm fine.." He grunted and gritted his teeth as Taylor stitched his nonexistent eye. Now he'll forever look just that much more badass. //shot
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:38 am

Josh had totally forgot about his ankle and suddenly it hurt. "Oh, that. Yeahowfuckithurtsnowyouremindedmeaaaaaaaaahhhhshitfuckow!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break   Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break Empty

Back to top Go down

Um i dunno wilderness kid or some shit give me a break
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next