Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now with Blackjack! And Hookers! >:U

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And Happy New Year~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

And Happy New Year~ Empty
PostSubject: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

Taylor stood outside, looking around the school entrance. He remembered when he had first arrived, this clearing out here was bright and sunny, with lots of green grass and blooming flowers. This was completely new and different for him. A few inches of snow covered the ground, pushed to the side to make way for the walkways. The water fountain was still running, but it was covered in frost, ice rimming the edges of the still water.
The young man took his hands out his still pockets, rubbing them together for warmth. It was strange. He could see his own breath. Having growing up near his entire life next to the beach, where the cold hardly touched, this felt like an entirely new world to him. He liked it.

Most of the rest of the school were inside, either with friends or at little parties, but he found it rather refreshing out here. And it'd be a great place to watch the show after the clock struck midnight. It was rather quiet, though...
Back to top Go down
http://beataacademy.forumotion.eu
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 am

Wisteria was definitely an outcast, which was why she had planned to spend her New Years ever alone, basking in the frosty air and creating lonely snow angels. She certainly hadn't dressed for a party with her over sized sweater, a pair of old vans, and leggings, but she certainly didn't plan on running into anyone. Everyone had said they had plans, that for some reason Wisty wasn't invited to, which was okay really, sometimes it was better to be alone. Only not on holidays, Wisty was big on family and she couldn't even remember the last time she had even talked to anyone that shared her genetic makeup.

She had just walked outside, completely prepared for a lonely night of crying when she spotted another figure. At first she was filled with dread, but on a second glance she recongnized the awkward stance. Taylor. "Oi! Taylor, mate! What are you doing out 'here?" She yelled, running over to him. "How are ya'? Shouldn't ya' be inside? Tis' New Years, you should be celebrating!" She told him, slightly out of breath and smiling wide.

Taking notice of his stance she added, "You look cold! Do ye' need some gloves?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:42 am

At first, Taylor actually jumped - well, he liked to think that it was a little flinch, but no... Even across the clearing, his reaction was visible. He just actually hadn't expected anyone to be out here, is all. "Eh - ?!" The young man made an awkward sound, having to stop and somewhat gain his composure. When he saw who it was, though, an uneasy smile grew on his face.
"Oh, hello, Wisteria." He greeted, giving her a slight wave of his fingers. Taylor shrugged, "It's really nice out here, don't you think?" He asked, "I've never been in the snow before." He wondered, did it snow a lot in Ireland?
Random thought aside, he shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine." He stuffed his hands back in his pockets, "I don't really want to be in a crowd... What are you doing out here?" Wist certainly didn't seem like the type to miss out on a party.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Wisteria should've known that her rambunctious way of trying to get his attention wouldn't be inviting to him, but more demoralizing. Except she knew, after a while he would warm up to her and her every movement wouldn't send him jumping out of his shoes. But nevertheless, Wisty still found it funny and couldn't help but giggle whenever he would jump at her slight movements toward her. "Sorry for making ye' jump there!" She said to him, her accent not nearly as thick due to spending so much time surrounded by Americans.

Making sure she was a safe three feet away from him, she preocupied her mind by kicking a piece of snow around between her two feet. Oh football, how she missed the game! It was ten times better than the American "football" that involved helmets and all this unnecessary padding. You know she had a memory about the game...

But before she could finish her memory, she was snapped back into reality by Taylor's talking. "Oh tis' lovely! I love t'a snow," She told him, an excited and devilish spark forming in her eyes. "Never been in t'a snow before? Don't tell meh' you've never 'ad a snowball fight! Now you'd need some gloves for t'at!" She was giggling until he switched her question around and asked why she wasn't at a party. Face now grim, she shrugged with a frown. "I don't get on well wit' most people, I guess. I-- erm-- wasn't invited to anyt'ing." She told him, shaking her head and trying to not be so selfish. "But we're bot' 'ere, so 'ow about I show ya' 'ow to 'ave a real snowball fight?" Wisteria said to him, flashing him a smile and staring at him for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Taylor suddenly felt his face redden, quite a strange sight, since the rest of his body was obviously pale from the cold. It only made it a little worse as he heard her laugh at him. The young man broought up his hand and rubbed the back of his neck, really not all to sure of what to say to her apology. Well, it wasn't her fault that he was as flighty as a mouse in a field of rattlesnakes. (Where did that simile come from? I don't even know... x3) "Oh, that's alright." He smiled. However, this time around, it wasn't just him forcing it for a good impression - to try and walk off the awkwardness... It was genuine. He was actually kind of happy to see her... Even if her enthusiasm surprised him a lot of the time.

He eyed her feet as she kicked the snow across the ground, "You trying to play soccer?" Taylor wondered aloud, though it was spoken so quietly, the young woman might not have even heard her. He himself had never been into sports in particular, but he was naturally agile and quick on his feet. If he had tried to play, he might have been able to give Wist a run for her money.

"No, I haven't..." Taylor repeated, letting out a crooked smile and rubbing his hands together again, looking around the entrance clearing. "It's - um - really cold~ Haha~." He blinked a few times blankly as she suggested the snowball fight, though he wasn't quite sure that he trusted the mischievous look on her face. "Oh, well..." He tried to find away around that. This snow was awfully cold. He wasn't sure it'd feel too good soaked into his clothes. Taylor was a bit happy when the subject seemed to pass, until he was the solemn look on her face. "I'm sorry." He muttered, though he wasn't exactly sure why he was apologizing.

Taylor shook his head, no - he supposed it was nice chance that she wandered out here. Now they wouldn't have to spend New Years by themselves. And, well... If she really wanted to chuck snowballs at each other, then he supposed he could give it a shot ... and hopefully not die in the process. He smiled again. "You have an extra pair of gloves on you?" The gifted asked, looking much more up to the challenge this time around.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Wisteria kicked the snowball between her feet, before looking up at him and smiling. What he had said was quiet, but she still had managed to hear it. Her listening ears were always on when she was around the shy boy. "Huh? Soccer? Oi, you mean football?" She said before laughing and shaking her head. Ya' must forgive meh', I'm lousy at your slang! But yeh' I am!" She told him kicking the little snow-clump lightly at him. Now I wouldn't be sure about him beating her, Wisteria grew up with a soccer ball, with her brothers and pa teaching her the plays before she could talk and she played in the worst of weather! Nevertheless, if he was better than her she could always turn on a little luck...

Making a slight tsking noise, the girl shook her head. "W'at a shame! Snow is a ton o' fun! Even if it is cold!" Wisty said booming with enthusiasm. Oh there was so many things that were great about snow, sledding, tubing, skiing, boarding! Then again shoveling off the sidewalk wouldn't be something she missed. Her favorite was by far snowball fighting and she couldn't imagine not wanting to participate in one! Now that was just silly!

Don' be! It's me fault I don' have many friends!" She told him smiling it off as nothing. Even thought it was. I think I stand for anyone when I say that being alone was terrible. No inside jokes, no pillow fights, no conversations, no memories, no nothing that involved another person. But this New Years she would have Taylor and they would have fun, even if she had to force Taylor.

But he seemed to want to have a snowball fight and she was about to jump out of her skin with excitement. She giggled at his question and nodded, reaching into her bag and pulled out a pair of pink, fluffy gloves. Now she was laughing, not at him but at herself. "I hope yeh' don' mind pink! " She flashing him a nice smile and handing him the gloves.

"Okay so, yeh' got to make snowballs and t'row t'em! T'ats it, pretty simple eh? Okay now let meh' show yeh'!" She said picking up a powdery handful of snow and compacting down into a small ball before throwing it at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Taylor stopped the little snowball with the side of his foot, "Er - yeah. Football, I guess." He said, nearly forgotten that they were the only country in the world that really insisted on calling it as such. Getting a little into it, he kicked it back her way - or tried too, at least. It went in a pretty slanted directions. "Oops..." He muttered under his breath with a small smile. Well, he probably wouldn't be the best player, per se. He was pretty good at things like Volleyball and baseball, though - things that involved a lot of hand-eye coordination. (Why does that sound d- /shot)

The young man blinked for a few moments, looking at her a bit blankly. "Pink...?" He wondered aloud, then eyed the gloves as she brought them out. "Oh, jeez..." Oh, yus. Pink was totally his favorite color. /sarcasm. Taylor couldn't help but let out a small laugh and stepped up to her side, slipping the warm, fuzzy gloves on his hands. "You don't strike me as the pink kind of girl."
"Yeah, alright." He mumbled watching her form the soft ice into a hard ball of snow. Before she was finished with her demonstration, he bent over and scooped up a little frost-pile, but finding a bit harder than he'd thought - his snowball kept crumbling. "Like this... - Hey!" Taylor tried to jump out of the way in surprise, but felt the snow against his jacket.

A large grin suddenly covered the young man's face, "You think you're gonna get away with that?" He asked and chucked his half-hearted snowball at her chest before making a small run for cover.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 am

Wisteria was grinning ear to eat as she watched him kick the snow back and forth. Only as he went to kick it back it hit her knee instead and left her wobbling. "Yeh' have quite t'e kick t'ere!" She said rubbing her knee and raising an eyebrow at him. Now that was going to leave a mark. Oh well, she had been through worse and before long was back to her enthusiastic and perky self.

She gave him a wiry smile and shrugged. The gloves weren't really that ba- yeah okay they were bad."Sorry, I 'ad just found them layin' around!" Wisty apologized through a smirk. Only to burst out into a fit of giggles at the site of the pink gloves on his hands, it just looked so off placed that it was extremely adorable silly. Giggling she shrugged, "I'm not, I gaw 'me to ye' because its more yer color!"

Running she squealed, "Of course I will!" Only she gasped as the snow ball hit her chest and soaked the front part of her chest. It was on. Picking up a snowball she ran after him laughing and squealing, throwing one at his head.

Time for a little... Luck.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:27 am

"Oh, I'm sorry - I'm so... Wow..." Taylor ran a few fingers through his hair and shook his head at himself. Smooth, boy. Real smooth. "Are you okay?" He called in wonder, though by judging the look on her face, it seemed like she'd easily walk it off. Still, he felt kinda bad.

He gave her a look of mock amusement, "Uh-huh, sure." The young man muttered. He wasn't completely sure if it was noticeable yet, but he was starting to kind-of open up to the girl. Well, not completely. He still felt rather off around her - or was it completely normal for him? His thoughts were rather random, as well as his reactions. He was skittish and his heart was beating pretty fast. And he felt a bit warm, despite the cold of the snow. And well, it all felt kind of familiar, but... He supposed it was just really nice to have a friend again. It sucked being alone, didn't it? "Is it really? ... It does go well with my eyes..." Taylor muttered lightly in a joking tone, holding it next to his face for comparison before covering it all together, looking away out of embarrassment. Niiice.

Taylor tried to run and avoid slipping at the same time, bending down and scooping up snow in his hand, he turned back to look at her - a bit surprised at how fast she had caught up. "Bring it!" He laughed lightly and threw the snowball her way, though he wasn't sure if he'd hit it or not. Call it amazing chance, or failure on Taylor's part, but he had actually moved to get out of the way of her oncoming snowball, but ended up getting hit in the side of his head instead. The young man slipped and caught himself quickly on the ground, holding back a curse under his breath (because he'd never D;). "Lucky shot..." Taylor shook his head in disbelief, though a grin was on his face. He ended up just sitting on his bottom, huffing and slinging random tuffs of snow in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:45 am

"'Tis really fine, I pinky promise!" She said laughing and holding out a pinky to show. It would be a nice sized bruise, but it was worth it. He seemed to be actually having a good time with her and Wisteria found the minor injury worth it. No need to feel bad over!

She nodded as if to say, 'yes-huh!' But decided to go with a more quite option. Even if he was goofing around with her, she didn't know if the slightest loud outburst would send him back into his shy shell like an old turtle. "Oi! Yes, especially with the undertone in yer eyes!" She said bursting out into a laughter. "You're really funny you know t'at?"

This was serious business, she had been hit twice now and she was ready. Her game face was on and she was feeling lucky. You know what they say, luck of the the Irish! Yes! Though slightly of target, the flying ball of crystallized water had hit him. Only he was t supposed to fall over, she hasn't expected him to be so... Fragile. Except as she extended a hand to help him up, he pelted he with snow! Not cool man, not cool. Playing a similar tactic, the girl fell on her back and made a grunting noise. She wasn't the best of actresses, but it was worth a shot!
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:07 am

He was honestly a bit caught off guard with how hard she was laughing. "Oh, thank you..." Taylor smiled softly, taking that as a compliment in an uneven stride. No one had really ever told him that before; at least, not in a very long time.

Oh, she gets hit twice and it's serious business. He gets hit in the head and everything is perfectly alright, hmm? And, it wasn't that he was so fragile - although, most probably would have thought so considering his personality, it was that he still wasn't used to the slick, frozen ground. That hit had thrown him off his balance and he had found it easier to be a bit... deceitful, rather than struggle to get up and embarrass himself even more. Gullible Taylor hadn't actually expected her to do the same thing, falling for it and openly flinching.

"I didn't mean too -" Still, while he was trying to apologize, the situation was rather comical and he found himself with a grin, laughing in between talking; he really did try his best to stop, though, feeling bad. With a fresh snowball in his pink, fuzzy grasp, the young man crawled over on the freezing ground, still not willing to try and get up - only to end up tripping over himself. "Say something - If you're not okay, then I am so - sooo sorry. But if you are, then you get a snowball to the face." He held up the frost, a strange competitive gleam in his blue-green eyes as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes Taylor, that's how life worked! Things weren't fair! There was always a double standard and in this case Wisteria would do anything to win. She was crazy when she got competitive, even more so than she normally was. It was almost like giving candy to a really rambunctious child, only the candy was this competition and the child was Wisteria. Sure that use of figurative language sucked, but you got the point.

Wow had it really worked? Trying to cover up the smirk sneaking up on her face, she let out an overly dramatic cough and flailed her arms around for good measure. She was trying to sell it too much, and felt a little bad for trying to pull one over on him and oh look. Geez, he was apologizing now too!

Uh-oh Wisteria could hear him make his way over. At first she but her toung to keep from letting out a giggle, but hearing him laugh made her lose it, laughing so hard tears streamed down her face. "Oi all right, I was pullin' yer' leg! Don't get too cocky t'ough you never know w'at could 'appen!" she said through giggles, before strangely changing from a smile into a straight face.

Making what sounded much like an Indian battle cry the tall girl wobbly got up and pounced on him, hopefully pinning him back; flinging handfuls of snow at him in the process. Her red hair and green eyes almost as wild as her demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Sorry if this is small. I'm typing on my phone/cooking/cleaning. ;w;

The young man peered down at the girl, jumping a bit again, but his eyes gleaming when she had bursted out laughing. Ha! He totally knew it - ... Sorta. He still didn't expect her to play so dirty7 But, now that he knew was she was easily capable of... He couldn't help but shake his head at her confession. "The lass 'o cried wolf." He said lowly in a teasing manner, giving a pitiful intimidation of her Irish accent.

"Ahh - Hey!" Taylor yelped as she caterwauled and threw herself at him. Je was honestly so caught by surprise, he wasn't sure whag to do, dealing wiyh letting himself be thrown back and keeping his arms away from her. Oh, she was... What if he accidently...? ... Jeez, what should he do. He struggled awkwardly, his face a bright red, that is until she started pelting snow at him. He figured then it was ti,e to retaliate, getting his laughter back and smashing his snowball on the top of her head, shoving what other snow he could at her.
"Wist - you're -" He tried to talk inbetween breaths.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 am

She couldn't help from giggling, this whole thing was silly! Especially the fact that he had fallen for it! Which in a way made her feel bad, he obviously trusted her enough to come to her aid and she probably demolished that bridge if trust. Only she was just playing! She was trustworthy, okay Taylor? This was only a game and-- BAHAHAHAHAHA. Wisteria bursted out in a fit of laughter at his accent, not only was it fit as hell completely sweet, it was also an extremely terrible attempt. Altogether she was laughing so uncontrollably, it was easy to question her sanity.

At first, she blushed at her immediate reaction for safety. I mean she literally was completely putting her whole body ontop of him. It was embarrassing to a girl with was selfcautious about her-- busty figure. He seemed slightly uncomfortable too and she was about to apologize when he smashes snow onto her head and she gasped. Letting out a small giggle before taking a small handful of unshaped and soft snow and threw it onto his face. Laughing before shoving snow onto him as he dumped her with snow, initially soaking her to the bone.

Stopping for a second she raised an eyebrow at his breathless sentence and looked down at him. Wist? No one had called her Wist in the longest time. Suddenly she felt butterflies in her belly. "Huh?" She asked, nervously pleading him on.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 am

And question her sanity he did, well - almost. Luckily he didn't have to much time to think about it before she tackled him. Note to self, though, don't even try to sound Irish again. Or at least not around her, or anytime in the near future.
'I'm okay. I'm okay. Stay cool, Taylor. You're alright - It's not the first time you've seen - oh, my gosh...' Taylor tried to inch his neck backwards, silently hoping she's stop moving or back off a bit or something. Normally, people would find this situation quite lovely. Especially if you consider the conversation that was held earlier today. /shot Ah - no. It didn't help matters at all that her, ahem, 'bust' was so close to his face. The poor boy's face turned so red, it might look like he were ready to melt into the snow, then and there.
Luckily, before any thoughts could be pursued beyond that, the young man took a snowball right to the face. He ended up spitting out snowflakes and shaking his head, laughing it off. His clothes were completely soaked at this point, though at the moment, he hardly even noticed. He's gonna catch a cold. D:

At first, Taylor simply took her momentary cease fire to catch his breath, laying his head back on the snow. Damn, she was relentless. When she urged him on to speak, he just paused and stayed quiet for a few moments. Really relentless. He actually hadn't been sure himself of what he was going to say - well he did but..., now that she had 'caught that and put him on the spot... He actually wasn't sure how to react.
"It's just... um - well, you see..." Taylor studdered, feeling rather nervous now. Was it even possible for a human to look to red? He looked away from her, unable to say anything in her sight at this point. "You're kinda - um - fun - and awesome - and um - p-pretty and stuff..." Poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Wisteria's breasts were completely covered, thank you! Also, she would want it to be known, that she wasn't like that kind of person. She was modest about her body and wasn't flaunting around her breasts! It's just that, sometimes she acted without thinking and it landed her in an awkward situation. Besides, its not like she knew about the whole situation with that lunatic girl trying to rape him and she wasn't trying to rape him either! Okay, so it wasn't like that, but the situation was-- in many ways-- awkward.

Wisteria shook her head and pushed herself a few inches away from him. Blushing slightly, before shrugging and glancing at him. "Sorreh', I don't know w'at I was t'inkin'." She told him, looking down at her soaking wet clothes and shivering slightly. Without the snowball fight to preoccupy her mind, all she could think about was how darn cold it was! She looked over at Taylor, but no shivering was visible. She just hoped neither of them got the flu because of her.

Shivering like a wee chihuahua, Wisteria smiled at him, also taking in a shaky breath. The butterflies in her stomach were pestering her almost more than Taylor's sudden silence. She didn't expect him to suddenly be so silent, or she wouldn't have egged him on in the first place.

Except he did end up telling her, and Wisteria felt her cheeks grew about two shades lighter than a cherry. Her hair and freckles clashing terribly, but her heart swelling and her stomach knotting. Even if he hadn't said what he initially intended to say, Wisteria found it so sweet. Again, before she knew what she was doing, she reached out and went in for a swift hug. She pulled away nervously, and let out a nervous hiccup. "Yeh're so sweet. I-I-T'ank yeh'. Yeh're realeh' handsome and-- yeh're funneh', but I told yeh' that earlier and-- heh." She said, attempting to meet his eye, but blushing and looking at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 am

It was as Wisteria has unknowingly and unintentionally explained. He had already had a pretty awkward experience at this school with girls being - ahem - just a bit on the forceful side with him (and it didn't help that he was quite the passive-aggressive pushover.) It wasn't that he meant to imply that her bust was - well, um - out there... Just that they were big, pretty close and she was laying right on top of him. Let's be thankful he has a good deal of self-control.

"I - It's okay - ..." Taylor muttered, trying to keep his teeth from chattering, but it was proving to be kind of a difficult effort. Aside from the late night temperatures, his light clothing was now soaked with water as he lay back on the frozen snow. It was increasingly hard to ignore, but at the moment, he really didn't mind.

The young man took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, seeing a little white, cold cloud form between them. His breathing was rather unsteady, though it was hard to blame it alone on the environment. There was the pretty girl right before his eyes - giving him a quick, but tight hug that left him practically frozen, only for her words to warm him again. It left him blown away, to say the least. He could only give her a big, goofy grin.

It was in that moment that the large clock struck midnight. Taylor tried to lean his head back to see the giant tower as it rang throughout the school, much like a large, heavy church bell.
He shook his head and propped himself up on his elbows, so that he could get a better loo of her, his grin retreating to an uneven smile. "Happy New Year."
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Wisteria wasn't cold... Wisteria was FREEZING! She hadn't expected to have such a major snowball fight, so she didn't dress like she was going to spend the whole night in the snow either and that really backfired on her. She rubbed her arms to keep warm, but it didn't do much to help, except maybe spread around the melted snow. Even clamping her mouth shut didn't stop her chattering teeth and she had to wrap her arms around her knees and shake back and forth, but she continued to keep a conversation with Taylor and smiled at him accordingly.

Now slightly warmer, but still soaking wet, she felt her cheeks heat up. She was surprised that he didn't seem to notice how soaking wet she was when they had hugged, but then again Taylor was probably just as cold and wet as she was. But she did notice that his cheeks seemed really warm with color and he face was in a goofy grin that was so contagios Wisteria's face grew into a huge, genuien smile and she let out a few, teeth-cattering giggles.

Wisteria jumped two inches off the ground when the blew struck Midnight, but when she realised what it actually was, she let out a loud whistle and and clapped. Cheering and hollaring and screaming out, "'APPY N-N-EW-EW YEAR-R-R-R!" Even though her teeth were chattering out of control, it didn't stop her. Again, she wasn't thinking when she threw her arms around Taylor and embraced him instead of kissing him, because well --blush-- she barely knew him!

BOOOM! Wisteria quickly pulled away with a jump at the suprise of the fireworks. Grinning she looked over at Taylor, and looked back at the sky. "Ooohing" and "Ahhing" pointing out her favorite ones to Taylor, like a big sparkly one, that lit up the sky.

After the show was finally over Wisteria looked over at Taylor and smiled. "I'm freezing, want-t to go get a 'ot-t-t chocolate wit'-t' me?" she asked him, grinning and pointing to the building with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm

He didn't bother to shout, his own cheers not wanting to come out chattering and pathetic sounding, but when she wrapped his arms around him again, the poor guy felt like he could positively melt. He personally felt the fireworks were a bit ruined when all he could focus on was how absolutely cold and wet he was - and the girl now sitting just a few feet away from him. Still, there were a few moments he admired the show. It was crazy how beautiful fireworks were; lighting up the sky, but the image was forgotten so easily afterwords. The young man was certain there was some good metaphor he could place on this, but - that coldness and Wistness, he was left way too absent-minded to think of it at the moment.

"O- Oh, sure." Taylor chattered, a soft smile growing on his face, "That sounds perfect... Uhm... Maybe we could get a change of clothes too? - I mean not together, of course - I wouldn't want to - uhm... yeah..." His face looked warm again as he quickly stood up, brushing what snow off him that he could and offering her a hand up.

"You know, ..." He started, his voice a low whisper. "I had been kinda worried that I would spend my birthday alone and it being really quiet, but this is a nice start." Taylor smile grew a bit bigger, shy still of his confession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Happy New Year~   And Happy New Year~ Empty

Back to top Go down

And Happy New Year~
Page 1 of 1